Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

white countries are shitholes because there are too many dumb people

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Honorary Aryan
Imagine being proud of being white. Japan mogs every white country to sui cause the avg iq is higher (non verbal is much higher).

millions of non white immigrants definitely don't affect it, right?

Our countries became shitholes due to immigration

japan looks better than most countries even with dumb weebs all living in it

millions of non white immigrants definitely don't affect it, right?
They were shitholes before immigrants starting arriving en masse (many pub chaps ruining the vibe of a lot of cities). They are also retarded for letting them in in the first place

japan looks better than most countries even with dumb weebs all living in it
Because it’s 98% japanese and there arent enough dumb people for innovation to be delayed. They know foreigners, even whites are a threat so they make it hard as fuck to live there permanently. They have a channel dedicated to making fun of gaijins who are comprised of mainly whites lol

You have history but you are mostly soys now ngl. Reddit is mostly white and jew propaganda comes from white countries.
in africa people live in houses made of poop

Let me guess, you live in a white majority country and have no interest in leaving?
Imagine being proud of being white
I don’t have to imagine.

Last edited:
Let me guess you live in a white majority country and have no interest in leaving?

I don’t have to imagine.
believe me i want to leave badly. People here are very insufferable.

Because it’s 98% japanese and there arent enough dumb people for innovation to be delayed. They know foreigners, even whites are a threat so they make it hard as fuck to live there permanently. They have a channel dedicated to making fun of gaijins who are comprised of mainly whites lol
what innovation you talk about? Most tech was created by the West in the first place