Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill White father doesn't like daughter dating a black guy

Based. Racemixing is evil

lmao
blacked

Based. Racemixing is evil
the ethnics will cry out in pain at this but it's true, all racemixing does is ensure only the best looking men of each race get any action

the ethnics will cry out in pain at this but it's true, all racemixing does is ensure only the best looking men of each race get any action
This doesn't have anything to do with racemixing. It's timeless. Racemixing just add a bit more lottery to the game. But in the end, sub8 won't reproduce anyway.

This doesn't have anything to do with racemixing. It's timeless. Racemixing just add a bit more lottery to the game. But in the end, sub8 won't reproduce anyway.
It denies ethnic men their rightful share of foids. Since many ethnic foids have a ‘don’t date my own race’ policy, and cumskin foids don’t date ethnics, we get absolutely shafted. Even Changs and Chadpreets get cucked by some white normie. Race mixing is the worst crime of all.

it expands the dating pool of desirable men, enabling them to keep more women busy and wrapped around their finger, and to ruin more of other men's future wives

It denies ethnic men their rightful share of foids. Since many ethnic foids have a ‘don’t date my own race’ policy, and cumskin foids don’t date ethnics, we get absolutely shafted. Even Changs and Chadpreets get cucked by some white normie. Race mixing is the worst crime of all.
And then what ? Foids will still be picky and solely fuck Chads in the West, Chang in the East, Tyrone everywhere ... There's nothing you can do about it.
it expands the dating pool of desirable men, enabling them to keep more women busy and wrapped around their finger, and to ruin more of other men's future wives
Foids will fuck 2% of local attractive males instead of 20% of globalized attractive males. The problem come from foid psywhology. You can't do anything about that. It's just like when governments are trying hard to force human nature through reformations : you can't. Only a revolution can bring change.

Last edited:
Oy vey!
Oy gevalt!
The university professors convinced the white vaginas to mate with the niggers.
White guilt, not even once.

Mozel Tav!

@pp183 i want to race mix.
Can you give me one of your asian girls?

His daughter is only allowed to he a cumdumpster for whites. Based father.

Father is right about the bad outcomes though, the children always end up becoming rootless and confused.

Last edited:
Based dad hope he punishes her tbh but of course they won't

based AF
If i were the dad i would've let her go with the monkey and never talked to her again,
The bitch is already lost.

It will never be banned so long as western foids continue to be given free reign in dating. Westernized ethnic foids refuse to date in. Male ethnics are forced to follow the same trend and date out, but the odds are so heavily stacked against you if you're an ethnic male and sub 8 when chasing other races especially white foids. Male ethnics can't win, we're getting cucked for dating in and cucked for dating out. The only solution would be to ban ethnic foids from racemixing (and all ethnics and non-ethnics in general) but how would this be enforced?

It will never be banned so long as western foids continue to be given free reign in dating. Westernized ethnic foids refuse to date in. Male ethnics are forced to follow the same trend and date out, but the odds are so heavily stacked against you if you're an ethnic male and sub 8 when chasing other races especially white foids. Male ethnics can't win, we're getting cucked for dating in and cucked for dating out. The only solution would be to ban ethnic foids from racemixing (and all ethnics and non-ethnics in general) but how would this be enforced?
Jbw is law

amazing how much black men covet white women.
i guess it's understandable, because it feels like they're cucking their former slave masters.
tbh, idk too much about black male psychology.

I wouldn't mind a negro wife. But it's always hilarious watching white men have their daughters get blacked because they're all beta failures

Based I hate all niggers including all black incels sorry you guys are just MONKEYS (i’m black too)

IT's white men fault for worshipping black men. You can blame white girls all you want but I bet the father watches NFL and NBA. And all the white boys around her do it to and they also listen to rap music. If white men didn't give black guys so much status they would do far worse than they do today just like they did in the past.

IT's white men fault for worshipping black men. You can blame white girls all you want but I bet the father watches NFL and NBA. And all the white boys around her do it to and they also listen to rap music. If white men didn't give black guys so much status they would do far worse than they do today just like they did in the past.
Yeah based

More evidence for JBW.
Being gatekept because your race from dating if you're not white (most non-whites don't have a problem with their daughters dating a white man). This NECESSARILY means an ethnicels theoretical dating pool is objectively smaller than their whitecel equivalent.

More evidence for JBW.
Being gatekept because your race from dating if you're not white (most non-whites don't have a problem with their daughters dating a white man). This NECESSARILY means an ethnicels theoretical dating pool is objectively smaller than their whitecel equivalent.

I don't get anti racemixing copers. It doesn't matter if the foids goes to Chad or Tyrone we're still not getting any.

I'm just saying. For example, I'm Black and I don't give fuck about black women (Specifically African-American women. Caribbean women are fine -- I don't dislike them) Racemixing gives me an chance to date higher quality women outside my race.

ydPQwM7.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8-cjd5cdIU

Last edited:
Who gives a fuck seriously

Westerners and their problems. Racemixing isn't the problem. He supports DATING. That's the real problem.

Lmao imagine having a daughter.

Absolutely over for these cucks.
Westerners and their problems. Racemixing isn't the problem. He supports DATING. That's the real problem.

Sharia law now.

:feelsthink:

At the end of the day, foids of ALL races love to be whore's and think their doing something taboo.

With that being said the father is a cuck if he doesn't threaten her with eviction and then disown her