Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill White females are the enemy of humanity

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

White females are turning against their own families and people just for an ounce of virtue signaling points. I dont care what any of you say, no noodlewhore or currywhore has ever done this much damage to their own race, white females are the worst on earth.
The right wing needs to stop simping for them and realise they are the true enemies.
Based blackcel dropped some facts:
Screenshot 20200603 165622 Opera

all females of all races have no loyalty to their race or anything for that matter except to the man with the best genes

Wrong, it's Islamic hoejabis.

all females of all races have no loyalty to their race or anything for that matter except to the man with the best genes
This is such a cope, no other race of female goes against their own race and sabotages it like white females

Wrong, it's Islamic hoejabis.
This This This and again fucking This
M*slims hate anything civilized, Islam isnt a religion and the Quran an instruction on how to subvert, destroy and conquer nations, its collectivist proto communist under a pious farce and thats why M*slims are all liars, manipulators and subversive agents. I wish I could stone every whore wearing a hijab that I come across.

All females hate their own race of males.. because none of them got the gigaChad they thought they deserved. Also after being mistreated by Chads & Changs they think all men of their race are like that.

This This This and again fucking This
M*slims hate anything civilized, Islam isnt a religion and the Quran an instruction on how to subvert, destroy and conquer nations, its collectivist proto communist under a pious farce and thats why M*slims are all liars, manipulators and subversive agents. I wish I could stone every whore wearing a hijab that I come across.
I don't agree with what you said, I just hate the whores that are pretending to be religious.

Show me videos of noodlewhores protesting against asians in a similar way white females protest against whites
You're comparing white bitches virtue signaling and larping to noodlewhores literally making their race go extinct

Nothing new. White families are stupidly cucked so they will take whatever shit their brats throw at them.

They will be accepted back in the family with kisses and hugs.

Also what kind of people record themselves while they're having an argument just so they could post it on social media? God foids are so obsessed with exteriority, with what other people think. They always have to make sure people know what they're doing or saying so they know they fit with the broadly accepted, politically correct narrative. They're one uninterrupted stream of virtue signaling

Last edited:
Are these real, foids dont cry over the death of a male that isnt chad.
dont care what any of you say, no noodlewhore or currywhore has ever done this much damage to their own race
From a politcal sense yes, not from a dating sense

I agree. This is why hapas will soon be larger majority than whites. Asian foids have that sweet taint

Holy fuck, liberal white women are so fucking cringe. All this virtue signaling and they would still spit in the face of blackcels if they got the chance.

Fuck them

You're comparing white bitches virtue signaling and larping to noodlewhores literally making their race go extinct
Jesus christ you ethnic copers are the dumbest subhumans on this forum, the whits race is the only race that is currently going extinct.
Sure maybe Japan and Korea have doom birthrates, but all the other Asian countries are doing fine

I have a video on my phone of a Curry girl stripping, I know her Facebook too, I could embarrass her.

Are these real, foids dont cry over the death of a male that isnt chad.

From a politcal sense yes, not from a dating sense
Jesus christ you ethnic copers are the dumbest subhumans on this forum, the whits race is the only race that is currently going extinct.
Sure maybe Japan and Korea have doom birthrates, but all the other Asian countries are doing fine

Also what kind of people record themselves while they're having an argument just to they could post it on social media? God foids are so obsessed with exteriority, with what other people think. They always have to make sure people know what they're doing or saying so they know they fit with the broadly accepted, politically correct narrative. They're one uninterrupted stream of virtue signaling

Tbh I was just in disbelief over those clips, as far as whites going extinct it could probably happen because white foids hate kids.

Actually you're the retard here, white women act like that because white cucks let them reveal their nature, foids from all other races are exactly the same given the chance and even worse since they exlude their own race at much higher rates than white foids do and thats proven. As feminism and foids rights spread around the globe more and more ethnic foids are gonna be exactly like white foids. Keep coping you dumbfuck

Actually you're the retard here, white women act like that because white cucks let them reveal their nature, foids from all other races are exactly the same given the chance and even worse since they exlude their own race at much higher rates than white foids do and thats proven. As feminism and foids rights spread around the globe more and more ethnic foids are gonna be exactly like white foids. Keep coping you dumbfuck
This is a complete cope, show me any shred of evidence that shows ethnic females being as hateful towards their own race lile white women are

i wonder what her BBC count is, god damn harlot

Atleast white foids respect their own race asian foids would rather be with a white supremacist

They’ll do anything just to have the tip of a bbc in their vaginas

This is such a cope, no other race of female goes against their own race and sabotages it like white females
no other race has had 80 years of propaganda aimed at them from all directions trying to destroy them. feed arabs a century of jewish propaganda and the women would be just the same.

AWALT

Atleast white foids respect their own race asian foids would rather be with a white supremacist
Are you delusional? These white females are hating on whites and worshipping blacks right now. How is that respect?

Are you delusional? These white females are hating on whites and worshipping blacks right now. How is that respect?

whites have gone insane with the social media likes, altruism and virtue signalling

seems to be some genetic defect built into their race

they'll kill each other off for a few likes on trashy facebook

Doesn't the dating data show that white females are the least likely to date outside their race?

That makes them the most racist kind of female. And they probably know it, so they feign all this agony for virtue points, and then in between Instagram videos they go right back to swiping only white Chads on Tinder.

White females are NPCs.

White women are cum receptacles to be used by tyrone.

White nations are the only nation such things are happening. Yes, Japan and Korean birth rates are slowing but they are not being pushed out of their nation like whites are.
CF04C0A2 41F6 4A87 AB2B BAB46267CF04

There are more Han chinese in china alone than all white people on the planet combined.
Asians are doing fine.

I don't see any asian women that have "kill asias" "end the asian race" signs in their protests.

all females are enemies of humanity