Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee White foid gets impregnated by ricecel at college party but still keeps his babies without telling him

Big W for that Chang who fucked, but I feel sorry for the kids. Two hapa males...smh. At least they will have each other and don't have to grow up in China.

That bitch should be drawn an quartered. Idk what these normie parents are thinking is going to happen when they send their idiot daughters to college. Of course society and her mom will continue to bail her out. These edomite bitches never have to live with the consequences of their decisions.

LOL at the cuck father. Betcha' never thought you'd have gook grandkids, FAGGOT, lmfao!

Foids make dumb decisions, more news at 10. Hope she hates the rest of her life

They'll use her Gender Studies money to become engineers.

white women are annoying tbh

I feel for the dad. Must be crushing when your daughter is such a retarded whore.

Big W for that Chang who fucked, but I feel sorry for the kids. Two hapa males...smh. At least they will have each other and don't have to grow up in China.

That bitch should be drawn an quartered. Idk what these normie parents are thinking is going to happen when they send their idiot daughters to college. Of course society and her mom will continue to bail her out. These edomite bitches never have to live with the consequences of their decisions.

LOL at the cuck father. Betcha' never thought you'd have gook grandkids, FAGGOT, lmfao!
Her kids should express their angER on their whore mother after they grow up :feelsdevil:

Oh no, we wuz kangz n shiet nigger coper detected :horror::feelsugh:

The Golden Sunrise is upon us! :feelsohh:

everyone knows this is fake... read the reddit comments..

Just be rice @Lv99_BixNood