Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel White foids are stuck up privileged bitches....

DarkSoul99

DarkSoul99

Lonewolf99
-
They are the biggest most stuck up and pampered bitches around. I'm Black and can't stand those fucking whores. If you find 1 that is attractive, she already knows it believe me and if she can have you she think she can have any guy that she wants. White foids are just as worst as Black foids but at least Black foids will be straightforward with you and won't lead you on...

They are the most disgusting of all foids

im white and i cant even stand them , the amount of ego most of them have is unreal

Virtue signaling pile of garbage. They are the worst of humanity.

Noodles, curries, whites, blacks all the same

Death to basic white whores and the women they influence :dab:

White foids will use you blackcels to virtue signal their good actions. White foids will use ethnic men to virtue signal their behavior. If you are disabled, white foids will use you to virtue signal, for their own advantage.

White foids will exploit you, virtue signaling while doing so.

White foids are all about virtue signaling, they will never do something for you, but they will use you to look good in the eyes of others.

White foids will have sex with you only if you are Tyronelite-tier or Tyrone, only if you are westernized consumerist, and you have no pride or dignity. If you have a culture, if you have a dignity, white foids will use you to virtue signal. If you dislike modern western culture and you dislike stereotypes that white foids use to paint you, then you will have no-sex with white foids, but you will be certainly exploited.

White women are the biggest whores

Indirect ethnic foid worshipping thread

They are the biggest most stuck up and pampered bitches around. I'm Black and can't stand those fucking whores. If you find 1 that is attractive, she already knows it believe me and if she can have you she think she can have any guy that she wants. White foids are just as worst as Black foids but at least Black foids will be straightforward with you and won't lead you on...
White foids are at least feminine bro. Black foids might as well have ballsacks at this point. All pretty women act the way you described

White women have the mosty cushty position in society that any group has ever had. Limitless dating options, no societal shaming for degenerate behavior, medical care usually subsidized by the state at least to some degree, educational opportunities thrown at them to balance gender ratios etc.

Yet they complain and act like the most persecuted group in existence.

Women in general are privileged as fuck in this cucked matriarchy. But white women are really on another level of cuntiness.

Muh can't get white Stacy.

White women have the mosty cushty position in society that any group has ever had. Limitless dating options, no societal shaming for degenerate behavior, medical care usually subsidized by the state at least to some degree, educational opportunities thrown at them to balance gender ratios etc.

This.

Most privileged group in society.

Yet they act like they are the martyrs of society.

Their lives are definition of tutorial mode.

especially when they have a kid

f you have a culture, if you have a dignity, white foids will use you to virtue signal. If you dislike modern western culture and you dislike stereotypes that white foids use to paint you, then you will have no-sex with white foids

White women = pure trash, and I say this as a white man. “High horse” doesn’t even begin to describe them.

White foids are the fakest teehee sluts. And the worst thing about white foids are their army of orbiter cucks. They deserve death.

If you find 1 that is attractive, she already knows it believe me and if she can have you she think she can have any guy that she wants.
True for any attractive foid of any race

White women have been put on a pedestal by weak men who sold out to Jews for the sake of social status to get white pussy.

History is that simple. It is why the Spartans threw soybabies off cliffs before they could ever make a Wil Wheaton twitter account.

Marc Lepine shot 26 of the French-speaking version of Anglocunts at Polytechnic Inst. Montreal, Canada on December 06, 1989, in which 13-14 of those died.

They are the most disgusting of all foids

Correct. They commit bestiality and equate it with race-mixing, since they perceive non-white males as subhumans.

Virtue signaling pile of garbage. They are the worst of humanity.

I avoided White foids when I had to visit the local mental hospital; I always sensed extreme arrogance coming from them.

White women = pure trash, and I say this as a white man. “High horse” doesn’t even begin to describe them.

Remove the horse and let them grovel in the dirt.

Come to my country - Poland. You will have free daily fucking with polish whores, young polish foids love black men.