Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill White foids look better than Asian foids

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
The Japs literally design their anime foids with colored hair and eyes, a trait only white foids possess.

They basically admit the fact that whitoids are more attractive.

yeah, most ricecels are just as white whorshipping as other females
i have never seen a ricecel or a noodle with green or blue eyes tho and i have seen all of them with black eyes and black hair alone.
even niggers can have colored eyes and colored hair while asians can't, brutal

white foids are more attractive on average, but top percentile noodlefoids mog cumskin stacies

on average no. White toilets are mostly fat, masculine tattooed or some combo of them. With that said the best white women objectively look better. (As a note not into race mixing only white toilets tho they like all foids are not into me)

White women do look better.

Asian women are very feminine, though. But Asians have less dimorphism, so Asian women have smaller breasts and their asses aren't as big.

Asian girls are hideous.

The Japs literally design their anime foids with colored hair and eyes, a trait only white foids possess.

They basically admit the fact that whitoids are more attractive.
678e69422851369a677832504e58c0ce

Twice tzuyu

The average asian woman mogs the average white woman white women are super overrated IMO

Asian foids are ugly as fuck to me I would just fuck them as if I'm fucking a flesh light then I would abandon them I would never impregnate a noodlewhore EVER

Most asian foids aren't that attractive irl

Latina foids would be attractive, but 80% are fat fucks (at least in the UISA)