Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White girl: I value animal life over white HUMANS

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
So many white people are self-hating and anti-white. Propaganda works very well. Thank you "gods chosen people“ for brainwashing our youth and making them hating themselves and feel guilty simply for being born white.

Bild.jpeg

poc = people of color

Last edited:
It's worse when a White man is genuinely filled with white guilt. That is a broken man. That is legit lack of balls and testosterone, might as well been castrated. Women are retarded creatures that are wired to agree with whatever the fuck is needed for survival. On the whole White people are still the most powerful people in the world, but it is the average and poor whites who gets fucked. It is always the average and the poor who gets fucked.

Why cares what that stupid liberal twat says

It's worse when a White man is genuinely filled with white guilt. That is a broken man. That is legit lack of balls and testosterone, might as well been castrated. Women are retarded creatures that are wired to agree with whatever the fuck is needed for survival. On the whole White people are still the most powerful people in the world, but it is the average and poor whites who gets fucked. It is always the average and the poor who gets fucked.
True

"POC and animals are the same level of value" :foidSoy:

I agree

>POC and animals are the same level of value

on that, we agree.

I value the life of other animals over foids (foids are animals but I feel they are lesser)

Lifefuel if that toilet isn't larping :feelsaww: but wait I have the same value as an animal :feelswhat: