Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over White girls fuck dogs and miscarriages are most of the time the result of dying dog-human mutant babies

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
White girls always have miscarriages, because a human-dog hybrid cannot survive. Its a meme that cross species breeding cant happen it just produces and offspring that is completely mutated and therefore dies quickly.

When female gets impregnated by a dog or horse or in the case of aquatic family - dolphins or even eels and octopus (yes this is real ive seen japanese videos of this). The more different the animal is the quicker the fetus dies so many women dont even know when they had a miscarriage! A delayed period followed by heavy bleeding is result of this. This is a beautiful explanation for the rising inceldom in men, women are having babies with other animals, especially white women which is why they are so rare. Everyone knows white women love animals (a bit too much of you ask me)

Schizophrenia has entered the chat

White girls always have miscarriages, because a human-dog hybrid cannot survive. Its a meme that cross species breeding cant happen it just produces and offspring that is completely mutated and therefore dies quickly.

When female gets impregnated by a dog or horse or in the case of aquatic family - dolphins or even eels and octopus (yes this is real ive seen japanese videos of this). The more different the animal is the quicker the fetus dies so many women dont even know when they had a miscarriage! A delayed period followed by heavy bleeding is result of this. This is a beautiful explanation for the rising inceldom in men, women are having babies with other animals, especially white women which is why they are so rare. Everyone knows white women love animals (a bit too much of you ask me)

I am genuinely so happy that I am able to say that, when the Dogpill got big on Incels . is. That I was there. Not a day goes by I dont think about the Dogpill.

THE GENIE IS OUT OF THE BOTTLE

EVEN IF THEY SAY NAAA. IT HAS PROVED TO BE POSSIBLE AT ALL TIMES

Last edited:

I am genuinely so happy that I am able to say that, when the Dogpill got big on Incels . is. That I was there. Not a day goes by I dont think about the Dogpill.

THE GENIE IS OUT THE BOTTLE

EVEN IF THEY SAY NAAA. IT HAS PROVED TO BE POSSIBLE AT ALL TIMES

bro i almost cried when ripley killed this thing

I'll believe it, i'll believe anything if it amuses me

I saw a video on heaven666 with a dead baby puppy hybrid in some third world country.

Yup this is why they are pro abortion. If these hybrids are born, they'll be exposed to the masses.

I'm not even sure if it can fertilize the egg. I doubt if there are any studies on this. All the evidence shows humans as a particular hominid line that has been diverging for millions of years.

Too much genetic distance between the dog and white female, no matter how badly the white female wants to get impregnated with dog sperm, rather than have one instance of protected sex with a black/asian/indian/mexican.

So basically white foids are creating real life furries

Furries are coming soon with bioengineering in the next 10 years