Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal White htn logging the whole of Tamil nadu(state in India)

curryboy

curryboy

Bharat superpower 2050
-
Look at the video, I can’t even wake up seeing how subhuman are my people. Their subhumanity can be clearly seen, the white guy can be only 5’11-6’0 yet mogging the shit out of them. I can’t cope anymore:cryfeels:

Extremely difficult: spot an mid tier normie

View: https://youtu.be/gyqcJyz4nHo?si=oHq7gAJpYQZ_m6r3

It’s like white htn going to sea

Htn in the slums of Kolkata

he have a good face i understand how

Infia has come a long way tbh. Just look at the roads and the infrastructure. Not bad at all.
True, but people are still subhuman, need to improve nutrition to be on par with chinese

real. TN is so brutal. i have an illusion that northies are atleast fuckable but idk

real. TN is so brutal. i have an illusion that northies are atleast fuckable but idk
Why are all skinny fat and obese, the only one I saw that has good body was gym bros, one they will be skinny asf and other they will be skinny fat or obese mang.

Whites are a century ahead of ethnics when it comes to height. Only way to compete with them is by taking growth hormones.

Why are all skinny fat and obese, the only one I saw that has good body was gym bros, one they will be skinny asf and other they will be skinny fat or obese mang.
No In between though.

Whites are a century ahead of ethnics when it comes to height. Only way to compete with them is by taking growth hormones.
:feelsokman: But I hope they provide at least cheap proteins and nutrition so that the mog will not be too brutal mang.

True, but people are still subhuman, need to improve nutrition to be on par with chinese
These people on the street are a bad comparison. He needs to go shoot this in some university or something.

These people on the street are a bad comparison. He needs to go shoot this in some university or something.
Yea I’ve seen them too, only 1/50 have perfect body type , many are skinny asf. If they are tall, they still look like Lanklet. There is some fashion going on there, probably adapted from African American culture or something , they referred to themselves as “pullingo”, which makes them look worse. Apparently, women there attracted to them from what I have heard though.

Last edited:
brutal. especially inbred pajeet face

@brazi what about the pullingo culture mang?

prolly 5% will be okay i guess. again, one will unavoidably come to the conclusion that the "fair" indians are the tallest and hottest.

@brazi what about the pullingo culture mang?
they are retarded. no underground culture or anything. curries are too pussies to have an underground thing. these guys just hang out and do minor nuisances and call themeselves gangsters.

they are retarded. no underground culture or anything. curries are too pussies to have an underground thing. these guys just hang out and do minor nuisances and call themeselves gangsters.
:feelskek: I hate em too

prolly 5% will be okay i guess. again, one will unavoidably come to the conclusion that the "fair" indians are the tallest and hottest.
Indians in my uni are often tall tbh. Like I've seen many 6ft+ ethnics on campus and I'm talking about 2nd gen ethnics in the UK.

Indians in my uni are often tall tbh. Like I've seen many 6ft+ ethnics on campus and I'm talking about 2nd gen ethnics in the UK.
That’s true mang, menas and Indians after 3 generations or so be 6ft tall, I have seen them. Fucking brutal mang, cucked by nutritions and environment.

yea but not here in the curryland.

There needs to be a rule where the curryland government have to put taxes on rich people to make nutritional food like diary and red meat for the government school going kids. Hgh if needed.

Last edited:
At least you understand the Lookism aspect of the black pill.
He indeed is HTN.
I´ve seen dudes here rating Fat A$$ deformed fucks HTN´s

There needs to be a rule where the tan government have to put taxes on rich people to make nutritional food like diary and red meat for the government school going kids. Hgh if needed.
i thought generations of nutrition will change looks and intellectual ability but sadly no. everyones prolly had good nutrition. africans, east asians. but look at boomer asian foids and blacks. ugly AF. it never began.

i thought generations of nutrition will change looks and intellectual ability but sadly no. everyones prolly had good nutrition. africans, east asians. but look at boomer asian foids and blacks. ugly AF. it never began.
Asian foids> average curry foid and black foids combined

Look at the video, I can’t even wake up seeing how subhuman are my people. Their subhumanity can be clearly seen, the white guy can be only 5’11-6’0 yet mogging the shit out of them.
hare krishna hare hare.

@wereq you can geomaxx to Tamil Nadu at least one time in life you can feel good about yourself:feelzez:

It’s like white htn going to sea
SEA is for sexpatting, this is something else entirely. Visiting India whilst looking like this guy is like playing minecraft creative mode, or running around in a GTA game just mindlessly fucking people up. It's your very own mogging playground :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

SEA is for sexpatting, this is something else entirely. Visiting India whilst looking like this guy is like playing minecraft creative mode, or running around in a GTA game just mindlessly fucking people up. It's your very own mogging playground :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
:fuk:

:feelsokman: But I hope they provide at least cheap proteins and nutrition so that the mog will not be too brutal mang.
No nutrition for your shit genes.

The video is a very nice and positive
Respect for the white men showing india in a goodnlightb

The video is a very nice and positive
“Good light” :feelsgah: , man he is showing subhumans. He showing how short and dark are Indians.

“Good light” :feelsgah: , man he is showing subhumans. He showing how short and dark are Indians.
No you have a negative brain and are obsessed with muh looks

The way he was touring the city didn't seem very bad

No you have a negative brain and are obsessed with muh looks

The way he was touring the city didn't seem very bad
I agree, the city side is not that bad, eventhough i am more into agricultural or village side. Although poverty also exist there.

Yeah, Chennai is a good city. All the ponnus there are fucking hot :ahegao: :ahegao: . The beaches are beautiful.

The only problem just like Hyderabad is the garbage everywhere. We need to have Singapore level punishments for garbage throwing on streets

Yeah, Chennai is a good city. All the ponnus there are fucking hot :ahegao: :ahegao: . The beaches are beautiful.

The only problem just like Hyderabad is the garbage everywhere. We need to have Singapore level punishments for garbage throwing on streets
:feelsokman:, when I went there, girls were wearing masks though, hopefully I will go there now since corona is slightly less.

I mean all the metropolitan cities in South are very developed. The only thing bad in these cities are garbage everywhere and people who behave without civic sense (who are mostly from the North btw)

Infia has come a long way tbh. Just look at the roads and the infrastructure. Not bad at all.
Yeah I remember visiting a country in south asia (my paternal family) and many things were improved upon (city planning, trash, landfills).

There needs to be a rule where the curryland government have to put taxes on rich people to make nutritional food like diary and red meat for the government school going kids. Hgh if needed.
Fuck off. I'm rich but still a manlet

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back