Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White incel looking guy gets the hottest Kung fu fighter, trimedallist champion.

T

TheGodPill

Greycel
https://nextshark.com/hottest-kung-fu-woman-china-yang-style-tai-chi/

Reminder that if you are white and not going for Asians, you my friend are a volcel.

Kek, look at that guy's nose, it's so fucked up, a truecel.

whitecel == volcel theory has been proved again.

He's not bad looking but just shows 6/10 7/10 white guy in asia will get the hottest asian girls, you're basically 10/10 chad there

even 4/10 5/10 white guys in asia will do well

asian media has skin whiteners, they idolize white people so females see white guys as higher status and can impress their girlfriends by having a white boyfriend

If only I could afford to move to Asia...

"After studying humanities at the Queen Mary University of London, Ye plans to marry her British boyfriend."

b642f633gy1fmd5xiwwayj20qo11hgtj.jpg

Yet she whores on social media. She is gonna dump that guy as soon as she becomes a british citizen. Possibly start modeling and date slayers in UK.

Whites are auto-chads for asian women. Nothing new. I wish I could have a woman like that.

Just look at the comments section from asian men. LOL.

Zielony4 said:
Whites are auto-chads for asian women. Nothing new. I wish I could have a woman like that.

Just look at the comments section from asian men. LOL.

Can't see any comments. Copy paste some here ?

In what world is that guy bad looking.

rotandrise said:
Can't see any comments. Copy paste some here ?

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Kevin Chan
another af sell out marrying a white guy, quite common in Shanghai though.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Chao Liang
This dweeb is who she picked to procreate with? How could AF bitch about AM not being masculine and all that while they marry skinny fat losers like this?[/font]
[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Eddie Lai · 
U marry who u love moron[/font]
[/font]
[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Jack Lee
I notice a lot igorant folks are out here defending WMAF because they think people are jealous lol. Do you really think everyone gives a crap who you date? Yes, I am sure people are mad got nothing to do with the following:

1) AFs in most WMAF are self hating and white worshipping. Some even date white supremists think it is "normal" and "progressive".

2) Most WMs in WMAF are racists assholes. In fact, most of them are outright white supremists. The cat is slowly coming out of bag. People are finally writing about it: https://www.nytimes.com/.../alt-right-asian-fetish.html...
This is just one of the articles in NY Times.

3) Don't want the truth? The karma works wonders in this world. Why don't you ask hapas what it is like growing up with racist WMs and self-hating AFs as parents? Go ahead and read it for yourself: www.halfasian.org and https://www.reddit.com/r/hapas/ to the ignorants, I am sure thousands of Hapas are all wrong. 

4) Here is another side of these racist relationships no one is talking about: hate crimes in those kind of relationships. Is your life worth it? Here is just a small sample of events that made the news. God knows how many others are out there that never made the news.https://list.ly/list/1OfE-hate-crimes-against-asian-women

Wake up and see the reality of many of these relationships. Do you still think people are just jealous? There is some serious crap with this pairing, with most of them based on white supramacy and pure racism and hatred against Asians and Asian culture in general. Next time if someone is angry and yet another WM with an AF, just maybe they understand all the racism undertone of this pairing or maybe they just hate racists in general.[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]WM = white male [/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]AF = asian femail[/font][/font][/font][/font]

Zielony4 said:
another af sell out marrying a white guy, quite common in Shanghai though.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Chao Liang
This dweeb is who she picked to procreate with? How could AF bitch about AM not being masculine and all that while they marry skinny fat losers like this?[/font]
[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Eddie Lai · 
[/font]
[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Jack Lee
I notice a lot igorant folks are out here defending WMAF because they think people are jealous lol. Do you really think everyone gives a crap who you date? Yes, I am sure people are mad got nothing to do with the following:

1) AFs in most WMAF are self hating and white worshipping. Some even date white supremists think it is "normal" and "progressive".

2) Most WMs in WMAF are racists assholes. In fact, most of them are outright white supremists. The cat is slowly coming out of bag. People are finally writing about it: https://www.nytimes.com/.../alt-right-asian-fetish.html...

3) Don't want the truth? The karma works wonders in this world. Why don't you ask hapas what it is like growing up with racist WMs and self-hating AFs as parents? Go ahead and read it for yourself: www.halfasian.org and https://www.reddit.com/r/hapas/ to the ignorants, I am sure thousands of Hapas are all wrong. 

4) Here is another side of these racist relationships no one is talking about: hate crimes in those kind of relationships. Is your life worth it? Here is just a small sample of events that made the news. God knows how many others are out there that never made the news.https://list.ly/list/1OfE-hate-crimes-against-asian-women

Wake up and see the reality of many of these relationships. Do you still think people are just jealous? There is some serious crap with this pairing, with most of them based on white supramacy and pure racism and hatred against Asians and Asian culture in general. Next time if someone is angry and yet another WM with an AF, just maybe they understand all the racism undertone of this pairing or maybe they just hate racists in general.[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]WM = white male [/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]AF = asian femail[/font][/font][/font][/font]

They even linked the hapas subreddit also. LOL.

b642f633gy1fmdl5dq6bfj210r0qodna-768x558.jpg

if he's incel tier then I am aborted fetus tier. Also I love butthurt of asian males. I need to make HapasTears subreddit only to piss them off

That girl looks good in those photo shopped pics but I bet she's ugly irl

TheGodPill said:
https://nextshark.com/hottest-kung-fu-woman-china-yang-style-tai-chi/

Reminder that if you are white and not going for Asians, you my friend are a volcel.

b642f633gy1fmdl5dq6bfj210r0qodna.jpg

She could easily snag Chinese Chads hotter than this white beta.

He's just a beta-bux stepping stone or bridge to the west, so she can enjoy a western lifestyle and cheat on him with some alpha whites. You just watch.

microDongCityUSA said:
asian media has skin whiteners, they idolize white people so females see white guys as higher status and can impress their girlfriends by having a white boyfriend

yeah. but they like white guys cos of height and deep eyes, less about skin

rotandrise said:
"After studying humanities at the Queen Mary University of London, Ye plans to marry her British boyfriend."

b642f633gy1fmd5xiwwayj20qo11hgtj.jpg

Yet she whores on social media. She is gonna dump that guy as soon as she becomes a british citizen. Possibly start modeling and date slayers in UK.

exactly what I was thinking. great minds think alike.  :p

they are looksmatched
take in account she has makeup

how the fuck is that guy ugly?

Nautica1983 said:
how the fuck is that guy ugly?
Everything that is not chad is ugly.

at least that what fakecels tells me.

Zielony4 said:

[/font]

[/font]
[/font]

[/font]
[/font]
[/font]

LOL @ all those butthurt ricecels

I want a cute Asian girl :(

CopingGymcel said:
I want a cute Asian girl :(

Blehhhhhhh, I hate asian femails. I wish they all went extinct. Not sure what you see in them, but if a genie somehow grants me a free wish, then I will wish for all asian femails to disappear except for one, just for you ;)

rotandrise said:
LOL @ all those butthurt ricecels

Asian femails are the devil. I feel for them. Race traitors are terrible.

Zielony4 said:
Blehhhhhhh, I hate asian femails. I wish they all went extinct. Not sure what you see in them, but if a genie somehow grants me a free wish, then I will wish for all asian femails to disappear except for one, just for you ;)

I find them really attractive and less intimidating than white females.

That's a cute wish, but if you get a free wish, you should wish to become Chad tbh.

I think at some point whites will be treated in Asia as rapefugees are in the west by the male population but without liberals defending us. Traveling there might become a hazard.

1. He’s not ugly he’s just averag
2. *inhales*
JUST
BE
WHITE

KV3 said:
1. He’s not ugly he’s just averag
2. *inhales*
JUST
BE
WHITE

Higher set cheekbones, less feminine nose and a tan and he would be good looking. Jawline is on point and facial fat is nowhere to be found.

Those raging guys in the comments are hilarious to cuck. I have a Tyrone friend, he and I fucked some Asian chicks and then some ricecels were raging. They'll never say anything to your face though, they know they'd get fucked up. My dick is thicker than the wrists that these "men" posses.

Fuck those hating cucks, they should be happy somebody is getting some, pussy stock is rising daily, be happy some guy is hitting it who isn't a gigachad. Those "men" should accept their position as genetic trash. I'd say 99% of guys on here Amog them simply due to knowing the truth of this world, and not being deluded race cucks like those phaggots.

Her fiancé is a gook too. He looks like mixed Asian guy. They are both subhuman and Asian girls don’t wash their assholes well

Asian guy get hotter white girls anyway. Only incels go for Asian girls they smell bad and have bad body

FeminismsCancer said:
I think at some point whites will be treated in Asia as rapefugees are in the west by the male population but without liberals defending us. Traveling there might become a hazard.

He looks like a gook too. Look like a hapa. Most Asian girl don’t like white guy. I tried. I am incel while guy in Argentina

MikeCuckabee said:
Her fiancé is a gook too. He looks like mixed Asian guy. They are both subhuman and Asian girls don’t wash their assholes well

Asian guy get hotter white girls anyway. Only incels go for Asian girls they smell bad and have bad body

You got a lot to learn boyo, Chad fucks all. He fucks girls physically and he is fucking incels psychologically.

Jesus you ethnics are retarded, that guy is atleas a 7/10. Better looking than 99.99% of ladyboy looking chink men.

dsar9012 said:
Jesus you ethnics are retarded, that guy is atleas a 7/10. Better looking than 99.99% of ladyboy looking chink men.

Only proving my point on how not being completely fucked-up while white in Asia = score

Look at Andrew Anglin bruv. 5'4 guy, dopey looks, in his 30s past his prime, neonazi aspie issues, no job and sustained by dad.

Still racking up teen girls in the Philippines.

I hate the just be white theory so much.

You really have to stop seeing everything as an incel.

PRETTy sure this guy is hoppa?? She is ugly most Asian girls are ugly panfaces

Wot1994 said:
Those raging guys in the comments are hilarious to cuck. I have a Tyrone friend, he and I fucked some Asian chicks and then some ricecels were raging. They'll never say anything to your face though, they know they'd get fucked up. My dick is thicker than the wrists that these "men" posses.

Fuck those hating cucks, they should be happy somebody is getting some, pussy stock is rising daily, be happy some guy is hitting it who isn't a gigachad. Those "men" should accept their position as genetic trash. I'd say 99% of guys on here Amog them simply due to knowing the truth of this world, and not being deluded race cucks like those phaggots.

truth

So she dates with her looksmatch and people instantly get dissapointed why she doesn't pick a Chad who mogs her by 3 points?

Daily reminder that 'JBW' only works in Asia. Being white in a white country gets you nothing.

As a korean hapa cel it is so strange to see this. I cant even get angry, if she was korean she'd probably have a traditional marriage and everything with the hanbok. its such a meme it barely even fazes me anymore. i laugh thinking about roppongi whores bowing to a shinto shrine in kimono with their foreign husbands, its like an absurdist play really. Listen to a litany in some ancient asian language, broken up with the picture of a yellow fever nerd bowin over trying to look serious with his glasses slipping off his nose. And then the inevitable "Hitomi Johnsom" "Seoyeon Smith". i laugh because it isnt worth it. because i come next, thats the part they dont realise.

Ropist said:
Seoyeon Smit

Depends on where you live, really. If the hapa lives in their native country, they won't adopt their father's name. That only happens in the west.

lol female kung fu fighter, any manlet can knock out this noodle whore with one punch

Ropist said:
As a korean hapa cel it is so strange to see this. I cant even get angry, if she was korean she'd probably have a traditional marriage and everything with the hanbok. its such a meme it barely even fazes me anymore. i laugh thinking about roppongi whores bowing to a shinto shrine in kimono with their foreign husbands, its like an absurdist play really. Listen to a litany in some ancient asian language, broken up with the picture of a yellow fever nerd bowin over trying to look serious with his glasses slipping off his nose. And then the inevitable "Hitomi Johnsom" "Seoyeon Smith". i laugh because it isnt worth it. because i come next, thats the part they dont realise.

What is this whole hapas are repulsive meme? Elliot wasn’t that bad looking. Hapas probably have it better than full Asians tbh.

He's not even ugly though. This proves nothing.

Solitarian_Walker said:
In what world is that guy bad looking.

KV3 said:
What is this whole hapas are repulsive meme? Elliot wasn’t that bad looking. Hapas  probably have it better than full Asians tbh.

most happas have incel dads. they're probably uglier than full asians. i know some happas. they are look like full Asians but with bigger eyes. all of them are incel too.

You say Elliot wasn't bad looking but he is a famous mass murderer who hates asians. Ill never touch a gook woman no matter how desperate i am. the guy in OP looks like happa and is incel, which is why he went for a stick like ugly ass self hating gook

KV3 said:
Ropist said:
As a korean hapa cel it is so strange to see this. I cant even get angry, if she was korean she'd probably have a traditional marriage and everything with the hanbok. its such a meme it barely even fazes me anymore. i laugh thinking about roppongi whores bowing to a shinto shrine in kimono with their foreign husbands, its like an absurdist play really. Listen to a litany in some ancient asian language, broken up with the picture of a yellow fever nerd bowin over trying to look serious with his glasses slipping off his nose. And then the inevitable "Hitomi Johnsom" "Seoyeon Smith". i laugh because it isnt worth it. because i come next, thats the part they dont realise.
What is this whole hapas are repulsive meme? Elliot wasn’t that bad looking. Hapas probably have it better than full Asians tbh.

nah. I initially thought this but reading a bit more r/hapas, https://longingfordeath.wordpress.com/ , and https://kiwifarms.net/threads/white-pride-yellow-fever.33344/ changed my view. the problem is a lot of them look full asian, or at least look asian enough to be treated as such. Therein lies the problem. And it's really a gendered problem in that it pretty much only applies to hapa males, since low SMV for asians mainly applies to them. 

https://longingfordeath.wordpress.com/ elucidates some of the pathways to maladjustment that often takes place when you have a WM otherwise-incel neonazi dad w/ yellow-fever despite thinking of Asian males as gooks: what happens when this couple has a son who looks distinctively asian? 

The best case scenario for these couples if they reproduce is that the dad is not racist against male Asians and/or if they have a son he doesn't look too Asian. But another pathway to shit-life town is if the hapa son becomes acutely aware of the different treatment he receives by society vs his white dad (and vs his Asian mom!). He may be tormented by this.... THIS pathway is what arguably partially contributed to ER's psychology: rich hapa-son who could get ANYTHING EASILY -- because of wealth -- but NOT pussy, cuz he was hapa (unlike his dad). In the black community we have something similar called the "Tragic Mulatto," which was a biracial/quadroon person torn by which community to identify with (used to be a bigger deal back in the days of Jim Crow).  

Another phenomenon that the hapa-psychology might explain is this shit: https://incels.is/Thread-Serious-I-am-just-so-tired-of-being-a-male <--- WTF WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO BECOME A GIRL!?!!! LMFAO... I didn't understand this thread and I thought these incels were prob confused fags/trannies until I saw a KNOWN HAPA poster post in it.. I can see how a male hapa might look at the treatment female hapas (or their mom) get (Asian females are WORSHIPPED and fetishized endlessly) and think, "shit, I wish I was female"

Feel bad for incel hapas tbh. This shit is made worse by Asian females WHO OPENLY DO ANYTHING for White Cock:

PTiXakM.png

sieg hiel eh?

On that note: JBW + AF --> white cel = vol cel

subsaharan said:
nah. I initially thought this but reading a bit more r/hapas, https://longingfordeath.wordpress.com/ , and https://kiwifarms.net/threads/white-pride-yellow-fever.33344/ changed my view. the problem is a lot of them look full asian, or at least look asian enough to be treated as such. Therein lies the problem. And it's really a gendered problem in that it pretty much only applies to hapa males, since low SMV for asians mainly applies to them. 

https://longingfordeath.wordpress.com/ elucidates some of the pathways to maladjustment that often takes place when you have a WM otherwise-incel neonazi dad w/ yellow-fever despite thinking of Asian males as gooks: what happens when this couple has a son who looks distinctively asian? 

The best case scenario for these couples if they reproduce is that the dad is not racist against male Asians and/or if they have a son he doesn't look too Asian. But another pathway to shit-life town is if the hapa son becomes acutely aware of the different treatment he receives by society vs his white dad (and vs his Asian mom!). He may be tormented by this.... THIS pathway is what arguably partially contributed to ER's psychology: rich hapa-son who could get ANYTHING EASILY -- because of wealth -- but NOT pussy, cuz he was hapa (unlike his dad). In the black community we have something similar called the "Tragic Mulatto," which was a biracial/quadroon person torn by which community to identify with (used to be a bigger deal back in the days of Jim Crow).  

Another phenomenon that the hapa-psychology might explain is this shit: https://incels.is/Thread-Serious-I-am-just-so-tired-of-being-a-male <--- WTF WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO BECOME A GIRL!?!!! LMFAO... I didn't understand this thread and I thought these incels were prob confused fags/trannies until I saw a KNOWN HAPA poster post in it.. I can see how a male hapa might look at the treatment female hapas (or their mom) get (Asian females are WORSHIPPED and fetishized endlessly) and think, "shit, I wish I was female"

Feel bad for incel hapas tbh. This shit is made worse by Asian females WHO OPENLY DO ANYTHING for White Cock:

PTiXakM.png

sieg hiel eh?

On that note: JBW + AF --> white cel = vol cel

The answer is simple, they got Amogged to death by their fathers, and then resent the white race for it. See the Reddit hapas sub. 

Changs don't hate on WMAF, it's only ricecels.

Zielony4 said:

[/font]

[/font]
[/font]

[/font]
[/font]
[/font]

4ce.gif

Zielony4 said:
rotandrise said:
i feel a sense of joy every time i read something about a femoid was killed or beaten by her bf.

microDongCityUSA said:
He's not bad looking but just shows 6/10 7/10 white guy in asia will get the hottest asian girls, you're basically 10/10 chad there

even 4/10 5/10 white guys in asia will do well

lol @ your sig