Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White incels make all of us look bad

R

righteouscel

-
Everytime I see one of these incel interviews or videos it's usually some white guy with ethnic foids fawning over them in comments and makes it seem like we are all unreasonable and volcel they will never interview one of our curry Manlet bros here because it would expose the truth

MUH WHITECELZ

That's only so if they're white normies or above; most of the "incels" these media SJWs and cucks wishing to blemish the name of the blackpill as to avoid further debate and discussion about its brutal reality and the state of discrimination against sub 5s/foid privilege pick out are FORMER "incels", or the "virgin but not incel" type, merely LARPing as one of us despite being in the same cucked mentalcel state... :feelsUgh:

It has nothing to do with actual subhuman whitecels, really. :feelsjuice:

That's only so if they're white normies or above; most of the "incels" these media SJWs and cucks wishing to blemish the name of the blackpill as to avoid further debate and discussion about its brutal reality and the state of discrimination against sub 5s/foid privilege pick out are FORMER "incels", or the "virgin but not incel" type, merely LARPing as one of us despite being in the same cucked mentalcel state... :feelsUgh:

It has nothing to do with actual subhuman whitecels, really. :feelsjuice:
True but even the worst looking whites will have success in sea and other countries so it's a bad look to the world

FB IMG 1581380430338

True but even the worst looking whites will have success in sea and other countries so it's a bad look to the world
They have competition as well, considering SEAmaxxing isn't exactly niche. :feelsjuice:

whitecelz are nothing but lil entitled faggiez who cant cope that they are not made for the firzt world

if thoze faggotz would juzt thirdworldmaxx they would realize they are normie af

they havent experienced the horrorz of being ethnic filth

I'll have a butter chicken thanks. Not too spicy please. And some garlic Naan. Ta.

whitecelz are nothing but lil entitled faggiez who cant cope that they are not made for the firzt world

if thoze faggotz would juzt thirdworldmaxx they would realize they are normie af

they havent experienced the horrorz of being ethnic filth
do you seriously have cuck fetishes even if true. Why would you encourage that all it would do is make things worse as far as hypergamy is concerned. Although with me i can definitively say its false via trying with dating app location changes which i even spent a few hundred on over the years even thailand i am invisible. To say nothing of blemishing the truth on my height by an inch and slightly exagerating my status. (I am comfortably lower middle class still)

do you seriously have cuck fetishes even if true. Why would you encourage that all it would do is make things worse as far as hypergamy is concerned. Although with me i can definitively say its false via trying with dating app location changes which i even spent a few hundred on over the years even thailand i am invisible. To say nothing of blemishing the truth on my height by an inch and slightly exagerating my status. (I am comfortably lower middle class still)