Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel WHITE INCELS WANTED: be part of of something greater

neat looking posters but JFL

I'm not from America, i'm from Europe.

Personally I think all of Europe should be a White ethnostate or at the VERY least have a white super-majority as well as Africa and Asia remaining homogeneous but in my opinion us whites have no right to keep America to ourselves or claim it as ours, but the native population there is too small so I'd say America should be one of if not the only 'multicultural' and 'diverse' places open to everyone.

Too late, Europe will be a Muslim caliphate in a few decades or become another Chinese colony like Australia and Canada or possibly both, either way it's doomed. Whites will gradually be phased out or there will be a white diaspora with no where to go or call home since they gave away their own lands.

Africa won't remain homogeneous for long, the Chinese will colonize that entire continent for resource extraction soon enough.

Asia will likely remain one of the only homogeneous places on earth in the future, everywhere else will be a muddy multicultural clusterfuck with no identity or culture.

All you'll have are just random scraps of land that people from all over happen to live in at the current moment, they have no roots, connection or loyalty to these places tho.

Just go die for a country that made your life hell theory

I'm not from America, i'm from Europe.

Personally I think all of Europe should be a White ethnostate or at the VERY least have a white super-majority as well as Africa and Asia remaining homogeneous but in my opinion us whites have no right to keep America to ourselves or claim it as ours, but the native population there is too small so I'd say America should be one of if not the only 'multicultural' and 'diverse' places open to everyone.
No we won our land

Too late, Europe will be a Muslim caliphate in a few decades or become another Chinese colony like Australia and Canada or possibly both, either way it's doomed. Whites will gradually be phased out or there will be a white diaspora with no where to go or call home since they gave away their own lands.

Africa won't remain homogeneous for long, the Chinese will colonize that entire continent for resource extraction soon enough.

Asia will likely remain one of the only homogeneous places on earth in the future, everywhere else will be a muddy multicultural clusterfuck with no identity or culture.

All you'll have are just random scraps of land that people from all over happen to live in at the current moment, they have no roots, connection or loyalty to these places tho.

I think it's too early to say, give it another decade and we'll see where we're at. Personally I think there are going to be some events in the coming decade or maybe two which will decide our fate, I'm not sure what they will be but I still have hope.

Though I do agree that something like what you say could maybe happen were there to be no resistance but we are already seeing some resistance to globalism such as with the Yellow Vests, Inaction would certainly mean not only our downfall but everyone else's eventually too.
No we won our land
But it is not our Homeland.

Also, you seem to flip-flop on your opinions quite a bit.

Last edited:
High iq
Another MAGA based cucked race- baiting closet fag :feelskek:

:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

d2d.jpg
Higher iq

I did not finish reading it I am barely literate

aligning oneself with civ cucks and so called 'alt righters' is cope. Protecting muh civilization is cope. The only way forward is to burn this rotten to the core system down to the ground and establish a new order. Jfl if you think it's preferable to be a deracinated nihilistic bugman
is being an incel accelerationist and siegepilled

I did not finish reading it I am barely literate
Ok.

Anyway, either way Europe should take priority over America since Europe is our Homeland and where our culture is and always has been. Once Europe is secured then people could start worrying about America, Though I stick with what I said before. White people have only been there a few hundred years yet the people there seem to care more about being an American than they give a shit about all of their European forefathers and their European blood, it's pathetic to see.

It is amusing how I got banned for less last week (I was 'racebaiting' he said) and yet you whitebois can post this with impunity.

"Right-wing terror brigade" sounds like something the opposition would make up to make right wingers seem crazy.

If this is real, seriously bad optics dude. What the fuck.

Non-whites living in white countries are very sensitive on this site. You shouldn't make these threads.

looks fbi as fuck

"Right-wing terror brigade" sounds like something the opposition would make up to make right wingers seem crazy.

If this is real, seriously bad optics dude. What the fuck.
it's just some fbi sting shit for the lower iq ranges