Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White knight gets shit kicked out of him

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord

“He ran off dragging the woman behind him,” Theo said.

And notice she didn't try to pull away or run to her "rescuer" jfl

He also limited viewability to his Twitter, apparently he's gotten backlash, both for being a whiteknight and racial (its never openly stated but apparently the abuser was black). Like the pussy that he is, he has to lock his account rather than deal with commenters

Two points:
  • I don't believe he dragged her off; she went with him, and probably felt wet after she saw her bf beat the shit out of another man
  • The repeated phrase that "women that beat men are cowards" is bullshit. I have known couples where the guy is violent....nearly all of them are the type that will kick another guy's ass if they cross him. You never see out of shape, limp-wristed, soy :soy: guys hitting their gfs or wives

Attachments

• whiteknight.jpg
    whiteknight.jpg
    228.8 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Lifefuel tag ASAP

"Good samaritan" = Beta Cuck

future .is member

Never intervene when a Tyrone or Chad beats up his foid, you will only become the victim of his rage and the foid will get even wetter. Whenever you see violence committed against foids think about how they chose that. They could be in a safe neighborhood with a rich nerdmaxxer but they chose to be in the hood with violent Tyrones taking drugs. They are right where they belong.

“He ran off dragging the woman behind him,” Theo said.

And notice she didn't try to pull away or run to her "rescuer" jfl

He also limited viewability to his Twitter, apparently he's gotten backlash, both for being a whiteknight and racial (its never openly stated but apparently the abuser was black). Like the pussy that he is, he has to lock his account rather than deal with commenters

Two points:
  • I don't believe he dragged her off; she went with him, and probably felt wet after she saw her bf beat the shit out of another man
  • The repeated phrase that "women that beat men are cowards" is bullshit. I have known couples where the guy is violent....nearly all of them are the type that will kick another guy's ass if they cross him. You never see out of shape, limp-wristed, soy :soy: guys hitting their gfs or wives
Now he can feel how it is to be a nosecel with a broken nose like mine, Goddamn people are stupid fucking up theyre looks like that!, For me I WAS BORN WITH IT BROKEN AND MY PREY EYES DOESNT HELP MUCH EITHER

I WAS BORN WITH IT BROKEN

I focus primarily on domestic violence and bullying, so I seldom mention my health problems from childhood.

Remember that she chose that molester, this guy didn't get it.

Last edited:
Over for Troy Baker.