Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy White knight gets trashed in the comments

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That man will surely get his rightful reward of a crumb of pussy for being a #niceguy any day now!

Hang in there my bro! You're one of the good ones!

If a foid ever pulls out a gun in response to my cucked subhuman self even approaching her, grovelling for some attention as a pure white knight, I'm just going to let her shoot me as a precious kween who in no way or form deserves to be harmed, no matter what! :soy:

No idea where you get this low of a testosterone level, not even being able to touch a foid who chimps out at whatever foid reason they might use as an excuse; I wonder if his domestically "abused" mother has anything to do with it, showing just how much the elites and foids are succeeding in cucking and emasculating these males ever further into foid worship. :feelsugh:

Even heard of equality soy?

What is not fair is a weaker individual who KNOWS that they are significantly weaker starting a fight with you, and you having to hold yourself back whilst they rail on you with all of their frail might. DECK THE BITCH.

Angry Kick GIF by Freedomists
man-punches-woman-bus.gif
jfl at the second gif :feelskek: :feelskek:

Over for soy maxxers

Somehow i doubt he applies that logic to a hypothetical skinny manlet attacking some roided male.

What is not fair is a weaker individual who KNOWS that they are significantly weaker starting a fight with you, and you having to hold yourself back whilst they rail on you with all of their frail might. DECK THE BITCH.

That same soyfag would tell a manlet he "deserved it" if he hit shaq and got his ass beat.

Look at Dana White, his wife wallops him and he hits her back like 1/10th as hard in the moment and the media and celebs are coming out to condemn him lol

Based, “men” like this should die anyway

Once you go black, so does your eye! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

it'll be over for them soon when I gun them down with my gsh-6-23 cannon
Have a woman beat them to death, cause they will be too cucked to do anything.

Thank god even reddit isn’t as cucked as this motherfucker

These retards dont know that their a fucking human and your supposed to defend and retaliate.

Woman are Just arrogant little shitters , you could easily overpower Them If needed.

@Retardfuel @Mecoja @Intellau_Celistic @nice_try @IncelKing

Woman are Just arrogant little shitters , you could easily overpower Them If needed.

My hearing is affected, but not enough to make me deaf.

He is a balding weeb curry :lul: you can't make this shit up

I'm down for this if we also acknowledge how unfair it is that women have all the sexual power. I'll never hit a woman if I can fuck them anytime I want, how about that trade-off?

These retards dont know that their a fucking human and your supposed to defend and retaliate.

@Retardfuel @Mecoja @Intellau_Celistic @nice_try @IncelKing
Even Redditors are making fun of him :feelshaha: and has zero upvotes. They possibly didn't liked how he portrays foids as weak, reddit canibalism.