Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL White liberal literally destroying itself from within.

@mentalcel1 comrade respond?

you know damn well that only ugly guys would get castrated :reeeeee::reeeeee:

Pinacle of human feces, i hope those roastie who type this kind of shit will be brutally gangraped in the upcoming Jewnited states of goyim civil war 2.0

Pinacle of human feces, i hope those roastie who type this kind of shit will be brutally gangraped in the upcoming Jewnited states of goyim civil war 2.0

Vasectomies are not suposed to be taken as "just something reversible".
Also, the US practises Male Genital Mutilation already. Men don't have it better.

I will never trust libcucks or take them serious anymore.
I will punch them with my hand then i will farm their arms with hammer and sickle. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax::hax:
Same for me

Wtf is the world coming to

It's probably fake. Can't find anything else about it on the News. Oh well, better keep it screenshot just for world to see how mad libtards have gotten.

Isn't Oklahoma a red state? The bill can't be passed.

what the fuck

Dumbass false equivalence. Foids can easily take birth control, ask their partner to wear a condom or choose to not get raw dogged by endless amounts of Chads. Mandatory vasectomy means there is no other options.

It's like being banned from driving in a walkable area with public transport vs being banned from driving in car oriented suburbs. One is not nearly as bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back