Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel White liberals have too much empathy for hobos

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
These cucks always want to use hard earned money to give hobos free homes and shit instead of putting them into insane asylums where the hobos belong. They also give hobos low jail sentences. they punish self defense against hobos. fucking cuckolds.
Muh human rights muh abuse. well hobos are abusing normal people daily with their filthy disgusting presence and proclivity towards crime. Fuck u if ur white liberal soycuck

Males, you mean.

Can I shit on your business doorknob?

. I have no problem with the homeless, especially homeless men as most have mental disability and are truecels and are shit on by soyciety.
You don’t live in a big city so you probably aren’t affected by em much. But ethnics like me who have go there are constantly at risk of one of these hobos going ER and going on a killing spree

Hobos should be sent the the gulag and made to do forced labor

If you are homeless why can´t you just buy a house?:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
They should give them free house in Alabama or some country side shithole. instead hobos get high quality apartments for free. while normal people rot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back