Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White "man" loses date when he revealed sHe likes to dresss up as a sissy

"Masichistic Emasculation Fetishism"

Well, that's one thing I didn't need to know existed. Then I looked at Subreddit Stats to see how it's doing, and saw that it's got 24 337 subscribers:dafuckfeels:.

Then, I scrolled further down to the column with the fastest-growing subreddits on Reddit today, and saw that r/Howtolooksmax is 11th. Checked what that is, and saw that it's full of hot young foids using it to fish for compliments and orbiters:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:. Normscum truly want to take everything from us, don't they:fuk::fuk:.

Also, r/FemaleAntinatalism is 38th. Reminder that the times when antinatalist debates were heavy on philosophy and talk about whether life can ever have any inherent value or whether the good in life can ever outweight the bad are now gone, and the "debates" today are just narrow-minded, brainless roasties complaining about "muh abortion", "muh pro-lifers" and "muh evil conservatives", with not a hint of a deeper, more substiantial debate that wouldn't become irrelevant after a single policy change:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:.

and orbiters:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:. Normscum truly
Also, r/FemaleAntinatalism is 38th. Reminder that the times when antinatalist debates were heavy on philosophy and talk about whether life can ever have any inherent value or whether the good in life can ever outweight the bad are now gone, and the "debates" today are just narrow-minded, brainless roasties complaining about "muh abortion", "muh pro-lifers" and "muh evil conservatives", with not a hint of a deeper, more substiantial debate that wouldn't become irrelevant after a single policy change:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:.
Anti natalism is anti human
Glad it's lost is lure