Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious White married woman had affair with married Indian man and had a kid

She looks fully curry

She looks fully curry
The foid is fuckable, has that exotic look. Could pass as A-rab or Sicilian, but how she thought her bio father was Swedish is BEYOND DENIAL. Even her friend from school called her out for that bullshit.

JBC ... Just be curry. You guys are given wives, and, on top of that, you get to fuck mayosluts. Curries can't be incel.

Can someone post the pic here I can't watch tik tok in India

The foid is fuckable, has that exotic look. Could pass as A-rab or Sicilian, but how she thought her bio father was Swedish is BEYOND DENIAL. Even her friend from school called her out for that bullshit.

JBC ... Just be curry. You guys are given wives, and, on top of that, you get to fuck mayosluts. Curries can't be incel.
Curries who are given wives (arranged) are in dead bedrooms

White women dispise curries
If that were true, the foid in the video wouldn't be here. She exists because her mayowhore mother was delighted to be a married curry's sidepiece.

Curries can't be incel.

If that were true, the foid in the video wouldn't be here. She exists because her mayowhore mother was delighted to be a married curry's sidepiece.

Curries can't be incel.
Exception makes the rule bro :soy:

She looks Indian.

Exception makes the rule bro :soy:
Either he was a megalo Chadpreet, or curries are bitching for no reason.

Seriously, India has over 1 bil people. The only other country to boast that is China. Yet, curries and ricecels claim to be the least sexual. Maybe it's a numbers game. There are just so many of you that a sizeable minority will be vocal about inceldom, but, collectively, Just Be Curry.

Seriously, India has over 1 bil people. The only other country to boast that is China. Yet, curries and ricecels claim to be the least sexual. Maybe it's a numbers game. There are just so many of you that a sizeable minority will be vocal about inceldom, but, collectively, Just Be Curry.
If being in a dead bedroom is not being incel then yes curries can't be incel

If being in a dead bedroom is not being incel then yes curries can't be incel
Well, certainly not truecel. And, in the West, curry men can go out and easily fuck a mayoslut, like this bitch's mother. I'm seeing now that the curry claim to inceldom is bunk, curries just like to complain and scummily make it about themselves, even though they're the least-likely to be incel.

Well, certainly not truecel. And, in the West, curry men can go out and easily fuck a mayoslut, like this bitch's mother. I'm seeing now that the curry claim to inceldom is bunk, curries just like to complain and scummily make it about themselves, even though they're the least-likely to be incel.
Ok

What race are you?

C O P E
She literally looks like nikki haley with deathnic hair.
I thought Nikki Haley was white when I first saw her. I didn’t think the same here.

Maybe he was the only non-Mormon in town who she could cheat with and not have the entire cult find out.

C O P E
She literally looks like nikki haley with deathnic hair.
I thought Nikki Haley was white when I first saw her. I didn’t think the same here.
lol Nikki Haley is full curry - both parents are Punjabi Sikhs. Plenty of Indians look like that. Indian ranges from light-skinned Kashmiri all the way to dark-skinned Dravidian. But as a curry you can tell by their eyes and nose. Where I live there is a lot of hispanics and many people think I'm hispanic because they don't understand curries can be light-skinned. But other curries can identify me from a mile away.

Arab possibly. But she has the curry eyes - definitely not Italian.

She looks like Nikki haley

lol Nikki Haley is full curry - both parents are Punjabi Sikhs. Plenty of Indians look like that. Indian ranges from light-skinned Kashmiri all the way to dark-skinned Dravidian. But as a curry you can tell by their eyes and nose. Where I live there is a lot of hispanics and many people think I'm hispanic because they don't understand curries can be light-skinned. But other curries can identify me from a mile away.

Arab possibly. But she has the curry eyes - definitely not Italian.
Sounds like a curry detection mechanism

Sounds like a curry detection mechanism
Interestingly AI can tell I'm a curry way better than people IRL.

I tried out one of those AI face recognition things where it scours the internet and identifies other pictures of you (used to help identify someone you don't know from a pic). It didn't find anything (because I'm not on social media) but it's closest guesses were 2 other curries.