Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White match rate map

Why is it so relatively high in Belarus, Ukraine, and Poland.

so what are the best countries on there

Interesting how India is so low.

Interesting how India is so low.
I think that it is heavily looked down upon for Indian women to date and marry white men. That is what British women of Indian descent have told me.

Because they are white

Also look at Nigeria :worryfeels:
There are other white countries with lower match rates than the three that I listed.

Nigeria might seem like an outlier, but there is no data for most African nations. If there were, perhaps they would have similar match rates as Nigeria.

I wonder why there isn't any data for Canada? And in South America, there is data for Peru and Venezuela, but not for the wealthier countries I would more expect.

Time to move to Kazakhstan boyos

It seems like whites have a shit match rate in western countries like USA and Australia

However its really just a reflection of how high foids standards are in the west, match rate would be even lower for other races :feelsrope:

However its really just a reflection of how high foids standards are in the west, match rate would be even lower for other races :feelsrope:
Even in India for curries the match rate is non existent from what I've heard. There are no foids there on dating apps.

What the fuck China

Jbw ain’t that potent if their own women in the west barely want them

Slavs are full of traitors, just like us rices.
I don't think those nations get a lot of tourists!

Perhaps the white women of Belarus, Ukraine, and Moldova are just a lot more accepting of the white men of their own countries when using Tinder!

I don't think those nations get a lot of tourists!

Perhaps the white women of Belarus, Ukraine, and Moldova are just a lot more accepting of the white men of their own countries when using Tinder!
I don't know what is defined as white in this study, but slav foids are known to worship western Europeans

I don't know what is defined as white in this study, but slav foids are known to worship western Europeans
how to get laid in honk gong? Just have a blond hair, blue eye, pale ass skin and ugly. U will be diacaprio for those whores.

Lifefuel @anandkonda
Indeed. Our Foids only go for White chads or settle for us. Noodle whores will fuck any sub 5 mayo on the other hand

Lifefuel I only get cucked by chadjeet and atleast not by sub 5 white guys.

By mean Turkish, like this guy is popular. Am I wrong bro?. Lifefuel for me too.

This thread single handedly destroys the jbw theory