Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White politician worship

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
Brazilians worship so much politicians, i wonder if it is related with their respective race?

These are the ones being worshipped by brazilians:

Bolsonaro

Lula

Ciro

Moro

Maybe it makes some sense as we are a country with half of the population of biracial people and 7% blacks...:feelshehe:

I see north americans and it seems they dont worship Biden or Trump, they just see them as "tools" to reach their far-right/far-left agendas.

Brazilians worship so much politicians, i wonder if it is related with their respective race?

These are the ones being worshipped by brazilians:

Bolsonaro
View attachment 819640

Lula
View attachment 819646

Ciro
View attachment 819647

Moro
View attachment 819648

Maybe it makes some sense as we are a country with half of the population of biracial people and 7% blacks...:feelshehe:

I see north americans and it seems they dont worship Biden or Trump, they just see them as "tools" to reach their far-right/far-left agendas.
It's a third world trait. In Curryland Curries actually do ritual worship of Prime Minister Modi and equate him with a newborn Hindu God(even he is literally just an old man)