Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based WHITE POW!-ack. Black teen vs 10 Finns

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
Black man won.

You can even hear the white cucks yell that someone must call cops, they need help.

While theyre 10 vs 1

BAAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHA..happened few days ago in "Myyrmaki" near the capital Helsinki.

Backstory:
Supposedly he spit on a dog outside a foodstore and they started to chase him but he fought back.
Propaganda version: there are stories he was torturing the dog with a lighter but no pics of any injured dog or dog owner have surfaced so its likely not true.

Shitskins love animal abuse so idk why you are doubting the story

Not cool to torture a dog.

meh, nigger just left on xir own, big deal

Screenshot 20230712 130109 245

Okay, where is the fight exactly? I just see an average negroid behaving worse than an ape.

Funny how one Black man mogs ten cumskins. Lol

Shitskins love animal abuse so idk why you are doubting the story
Yep. I have absolutely 0 standards or expectations for shitskin behavior. Every time you think they can’t get any lower they just prove you wrong.

They are simply not human

IMG 3199

Whites used to know what to do with the orcs. Imo the majority of “white people” died decades ago. What we have left today are mostly snowkikes/snowniggers