Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

‘White privilege’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘White privilege’.

White privilege, the privilege of fucking what, the fucking privilege of being a fucking locally undesired fucking male that suffers from personal problems (sarcasm)? Get the fuck out of here, because all this is not a privilege, I’m suffering.

You get the privilege of having immigrants with no business being there shipped over by the thousands to steal your tax money and you also get the privilege of the Jewish media painting you as the living antichrist (ironic given they are the antichrist)
8FD63EE8 6807 421D A845 EE66833DA645

Oh and also being accused of racism (modern day version of being called a heretical witch) whenever you do anything

The privilege of end up being a betabuxx and sustaining a single mom (aka whore)

You get the privilege of having immigrants with no business being there shipped over by the thousands to steal your tax money and you also get the privilege of the Jewish media painting you as the living antichrist (ironic given they are the antichrist)
View attachment 430291
Oh and also being accused of racism (modern day version of being called a heretical witch) whenever you do anything
:yes:

The privilege of end up being a betabuxx and sustaining a single mom (aka whore)
Guess my fucking privilege must be the fucking privilege of fucking women finding me fucking repulsive as fucking hell (sarcasm). Fuck this society.

You gotta sustain shaniqua and her 8 kids each from different baby daddies u feel? Pay fo my Newport’s and ma kids whitey shiiiet

‘White privilege’.

White privilege, the privilege of fucking what, the fucking privilege of being a fucking locally undesired fucking male that suffers from personal problems (sarcasm)? Get the fuck out of here, because all this is not a privilege, I’m suffering.

‘White privilege’.

Unironically this. So tired of all the anti-white bullshit. Imagine actually migrating to Europe and complaining that white people live there (something that unironically happens with some migrants), the sheer audacity of some people, imagine traveling/migrating to Africa and complaining that you see too many Africans there.

Furthermore, apart from Asian women European women are the most disloyal women out there, always so eager to stab men (especially autochthonous men) in their backs, look at the fucking TV programs in Finnland/Germany/etc. where they encourage disloyal women to date allochthonous men (like Americans/Britbongs/Middle-Easterners/etc.), nothing but contempt and laughter @ everyone who claims that retarded shit. The white privilege of working in a society as a man that not only doesn't care about you, but actively works against you (probably still the fate of every man around the globe tbh).

Last edited:
View attachment 430291
That's racist. And guess what? I don't have to explain why cuz I'm ethnic hahaha JK. White privilege is bs. It's class that separates us, not race. Albeit race and class are correlated to a certain extent since certain cultures are just not conducive to academic success, or success in general.
TV programs
Could you give an example?

It's class that separates us, not race.
It fucking fascinates and infuriates me that no one it seems in this society or whatever society realizes this. It always goes to race.

Because the elites dont want you to notice the class war.

Just consoom and be scared of things we tell you to be.

no one it seems in this society or whatever society realizes this
Because it's not true.

If race wasn't an issue it wouldn't be talked about by everyone. And yet it is. The reason why it's talked about is because people are tribal and will always put race before everything. Non-whites will never stop playing the race card because it benefits them and their people to do so. The more non-white the USA becomes the more anti-white it will become because non-whites want more power, infleunce, wealth, opportunities for themselves even if its at the expense of whites.

Last edited:
It fucking fascinates and infuriates me that no one it seems in this society or whatever society realizes this. It always goes to race.
Class is not something that defines a group. Race is, and so is religion. The class wars is just not appealing to the masses since it provides no sense of belonging. And as you know, to play on people's emotions you need to invoke a sense of belonging in them.

The only privilege that exists is female privilege and chad privilege.

Where's my investment portfolio, good school attended, multiple friends & family, loving wife, good childhood, stupid dog, neurotypical "personality" & middle management job? Oh that's right I didn't get born into any of that shit like some seem to think all white ppl are automatically gifted for jbw.

Class is not something that defines a group. Race is, and so is religion. The class wars is just not appealing to the masses since it provides no sense of belonging. And as you know, to play on people's emotions you need to invoke a sense of belonging in them.
Appeal is key. But to me class and wealth is a string-puller behind the picture. Is a wealthy black guy or Asian guy suffering? Most likely not. The whole ruckus about race probably works to a benefit or at least provides a sense of humor to many upper classes. But totally, it needs to appeal, which that in of itself is probably used as a benefit. The world is muddled in muck really.

Because it's not true.

If race wasn't an issue it wouldn't be talked about by everyone. And yet it is. The reason why it's talked about is because people are tribal and will always put race before everything. Non-whites will never stop playing the race card because it benefits them and their people to do so. The more non-white the USA becomes the more anti-white it will become because non-whites want more power, infleunce, wealth, opportunities for themselves even if its at the expense of whites.
Exactly. And they’re empowered to do so by the Jewish system. JFL.

Because it's not true.

Yes, that's one reason for it. And I fully agree that non-whites have abused their privileges. However, it seems absurd to me to put homeless white people in the same category as Joe Biden, just cuz they're both white. They're more similar to ghetto niggers, aren't they?

I know that the classification by race has its roots in biology, but this doesn't mean that class doesn't separate us. As I said previously, race and class are correlated, but they both contribute to the segregation. Although IMO it's mostly class.

"We're both the master and victim race at the time!"

- Pigskins

However, it seems absurd to me to put homeless white people in the same category as Joe Biden, just cuz they're both white.

Joe Biden is just a race traitor. He serves the interest of Jews and Globalists who ultimately want a world without white people. The upper classes align with the lower classes in attempt to crush the middle class (who is mostly white). Class warfare is just race warfare and the non-whites who fall victim to it are just expendable, collateral damage. Poor non-whties are just used as wrecking balls to destroy white societies.

Joe Biden is just a race traitor. He serves the interest of Jews and Globalists who ultimately want a world without white people. The upper classes align with the lower classes in attempt to crush the middle class (who is mostly white). Class warfare is just race warfare and the non-whites who fall victim to it are just expendable, collateral damage.
I don't disagree, but that's more or less the same as what I've said. Both problems exist, and they tend to be correlated. But I still think that class plays a bigger than race in this as it is the determining factor on how good your life is. As a White guy you could either be born in a meth lab or into a wealthy family. And same goes for Blacks. Now what the chances of each scenario are? I don't know. That's a different discussion. The only exception is when you're born a Kike. In that case, you're pretty much guaranteed to have a good life.

As a White guy you could either be born in a meth lab or into a wealthy family. And same goes for Blacks. Now what the chances of each scenario are? I don't know.

Wealthy blacks commit more crimes than wealthy whites. Some of the wealthiest black neighborhoods in the country have higher crime rates than the poorest white neighborhoods in the country.

Blacks are just a stupid violent race of people. They aren't civilized and have no business in white society.

The only exception is when you're born a Kike

This is also because of race. Jews are nepotistic. They put Jews before gentiles. Often times people argue about how things should be and not how they are. It should be a class issue but its not. Its a race issue. And whites continuing to believe that its a class issue are handicapping themselves while everyone is organizing and advocating for the interests of their communities and people based on racial idealism. This is what being in a multiracial society is about. Everyone is fighting for power and in the end the tension and conflict will only end when one group have clear control over everyone else.

There's a reason blonde hair has been associated with Nordcucks since the time of the Romans.

"We're both the master and victim race at the time!"

- Pigskins
Ever heard of wealth difference? No difference between being 4 foot & 7 foot.

View attachment 430291
Based.