Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW White pussy is ofteb dog cock only

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Fb7
Bc0
F572f40079bcb88c5ee1eb1921a1ac08c5c2b6ba019de6fd6bf3769cb1376772 1
Images
745px Doggo
Images 1
Images 2
Cf8aba73ba2aa49ac839190376d69e12be2a991a54a7d2a35d1f92289554b19c 1
D36cpwQXkAAXZbF large
60e0ff30e4c42
1b72ba30d8f815db41624d0341cb94ab827a7f2ca615eaa57e5cb0c249819d25 1
17lm1p7bcyf51
EVrOZvsUwAA1ILt
Girl girlfriend love me no matter my past the past dogs

Attachments

• comment_1604783533caFVh5st9CMHRVAspURlf4,w400.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 36
Disgusting, animal abuse, execute these foids rn

Holy fuck what a coincidence you made this thread right now. I was just reading an article of a cracker couple WHO HAVE KIDS and the wife was arrested for fucking their dog, and the husband watched

what do they see in dogs?? they are not even handsome, dogpill totally obliterates the Chad theory. wth is going on here, I hate dogs

I consider a foid who has taken a dog phallus infinite times more disgusting than the typical prostitute's actions. One could not be called volcel for not wanting to fuck beastiality pussy. Many of these creatures (foids) are spreading zoonotic diseases to the human population.

Those sluts should be tied up and forced to watch chinks cook their dogs alive.

60e0ff30e4c42

can anyone translate this?

what do they see in dogs?? they are not even handsome, dogpill totally obliterates the Chad theory. wth is going on here, I hate dogs
Dogs are like niggers to them. Feral bestial. It turns them on. That's also why many white men enjoy watching and fapping while their wives cuck them with dogs/niggers

No, its either dog or black guy

Holy fuck what a coincidence you made this thread right now. I was just reading an article of a cracker couple WHO HAVE KIDS and the wife was arrested for fucking their dog, and the husband watched

Dog cock only
Screenshot 20240330 112348 Chrome

It's vile, soulless demon spawn.

It's not a coincidence there is always news of whites fucking dogs and @Retardfuel making these dogpill threads almost twice a day.

So called superior white race :feelskek: :feelskek: . While other races are getting cucked by HUMANS atleast, crackers are getting cucked by literal ANIMALS BEASTS. Right @Retardfuel ? It's always crackers doing this shit.

That's why Asians kill and eat them. I am vegan bu still these mutts worthless mutants don't deserve any sympathy or right. Earthworms contrition is more to us than these dog and dog nutters. Absolutely disgusting these dog nutters feel dog life is more superior than human's.

dogpill makes me want to die sooner. Theyd rather fuck filthy shit animals than us.

rape all zoopghiles and feed them to the lions

Whites can’t stop fucking animals

kek

Hope jews going to summon demons at CERN and destroy this entire shitty world and universe. Only a couple of days left till April 8th.

Mayo foid pill

It's not a coincidence there is always news of whites fucking dogs and @Retardfuel making these dogpill threads almost twice a day.

So called superior white race :feelskek: :feelskek: . While other races are getting cucked by HUMANS atleast, crackers are getting cucked by literal ANIMALS BEASTS. Right @Retardfuel ? It's always crackers doing this shit.

That's why Asians kill and eat them. I am vegan bu still these mutts worthless mutants don't deserve any sympathy or right. Earthworms contrition is more to us than these dog and dog nutters. Absolutely disgusting these dog nutters feel dog life is more superior than human's.
Although I'm white I won't hide dogpill, bring cucked by a stupid dirty animal that is artificially bred to satisfy white females that I should fuck Is brutal and disgusting

why is it ALWAYS a white foid, just escapes me :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

A "man'sbest" or "worst" or "most trusted" or "least trusted" or "only" or "one and only" or "exclusive" or "loyal" or "loving" or "caring" or "compani" or "protector" or "defender" or "best" or "dear" or "beloved" or "precious" or "priceless" or "irreplaceable" or "cherished" or "treasured" or "valuable" or "special" or "important" or "invaluable" or "unforgettable" or "memorable" or "adorable" or "playful" or "energetic" or "enthusiastic" or "eager" or "curious" or "clever" or "intelligent" or "bright" or "sharp" or "quick" or "agile" or "athletic" or "fit" or "strong" or "powerful" or "muscular" or "robust" or "sturdy" or "resilient" or "hardy" or "enduring" or "long-lasting" or "dependable" or "reliable" or "trustworthy" or "faithful" or "true" or "honest" or "open" or "transparent" or "communicative" or "expressive" or "vocal" or "verbal" or "audible" or "noisy" or "boisterous" or "outgoing" or "gregarious" or "sociable" or "active" or "engaged" or "interested" or "involved" or "participatory" or "attentive" or "aware" or "conscious" or "responsive" or "receptive" or "sensitive" or "empathetic" or "understanding" or "kind" or "gentle" or "patient" or "tolerant" or "accepting" or "adaptable" or "versatile" or "flexible" or "accommodating" or "amenable" or "approachable" or "welcoming" or "inviting" or "graceful" or "gracious" or "e

dogpill is brutal

Kill them and put the dog out of its misery.