Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW White sissy boy gets BLACKED RAW

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

ᛟ Cuckitor Curbstomper ᛟ
★★★★★

White boy mogged. Dumb bitch didn't even call cops she clearly didn't give a fuck.

that bench did more damage than the nigger

White boy mogged. Dumb bitch didn't even call cops she clearly didn't give a fuck.
He was a leftist soytoid and so is his gf, she even refused to give cops a description of the attacker and wants him to get no jail time jfl

0 survival instincts, that dumbass whitey sees that someone is attacking him and turns his back kek

@Rabbi Schneerson SPOTTED IRL

These politicians think sucking jewish dick is going to make them safe, they are just disposable puppets to them
He wasn’t a politician, just a left-wing community organizer

When will whites learn that niggers are incapable of functioning normally

KILL ALL NEGROES (in Fate/Grand Order)

KILL ALL NEGROES (in Fate/Grand Order)
Even her?
IMG 2538

that bench did more damage than the nigger
This. He puhsed that dude and he actually sort of backed away. The white boy was also kinda taller then the black. I was winnable but considering everything others would intervene.

This. He puhsed that dude and he actually sort of backed away. The white boy was also kinda taller then the black. I was winnable but considering everything others would intervene.
white kid had too low T

These politicians think sucking jewish dick is going to make them safe, they are just disposable puppets to them
Its eventually going to backfire on them.... cant wait to see society burn, from miles away

Despite making up only 13% of the population

Despite making up only 13% of the population
The victim and his gf were both Marxists. The gf even wants the black guy to receive no jail time jfl

It's almost like the foid was glad that he got stabbed.

Notice how they immediately got up and left after they saw the suspicious looking jogger.

Just fucking lol at the whore he was beta orbiting doing absolutely nothing but standing there and watching him get mogged and physically dominated. I've never heard an "I'm so sorry" sound so utterly lifeless and indifferent. This is worse than literal cuckoldry.

nic-cage.gif

Notice how they immediately got up and left after they saw the suspicious looking jogger.
So much for the "leftists don't see color" meme.

Why did he choose to walk in the same direction as the sketchy-looking nigger?

Just fucking lol at the whore he was beta orbiting doing absolutely nothing but standing there and watching him get mogged and physically dominated. I've never heard an "I'm so sorry" sound so utterly lifeless and indifferent. This is worse than literal cuckoldry.

nic-cage.gif
I should’ve tagged this thread as blackpill tbh, gives some insight (though expected) about the average betabuxx relationship in NYC (where the stabbing took place)

True, but I don't think they were expecting him to chimpout. They probably did it out of instinct :feelskek:
The retarded bf actually chose to engage the dude. When he first walks past the couple, he stops to kick a bike, you can then hear the cuck say “hey, hey” to him before he responds, “THE FUCK YOU LOOKIN’ AT!!”

I should’ve tagged this thread as blackpill tbh, gives some insight (though expected) about the average betabuxx relationship in NYC (where the stabbing took place)
Agreed. Of fucking course this happened in New York. Joggers essentially run that shithole. White boi should've known better and stayed his ass inside :mask:

I didnt know this had audio. ngl that makes it alot scarier

I didnt know this had audio. ngl that makes it alot scarier
He noticed the black guy kicking a motorcycle and then decided to engage him, presumably to de-escalate the situation. This could’ve been easily avoided had he and his gf chosen to just walk in the other direction

Kek I remember seeing this, if after interacting with a nigger for even a minute you believe that they're harmless and relax around them you will eventually get culturally enriched. Another thing to note is that some of these bleeding heart white boomers/liberals end up forgiving the assailant, remember molly tibbets or the recent slaying of that runner in georgia? The father of molly tibbets was quoted as saying, "le mexican food good so race wasn't a factor here".