Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

White Women Are Built For Paki Cock

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
White women are built for Hung Paki Men (like myself) to use and abuse. Who agrees? White cucks are welcome to answer.

Just be curry strikes again

You forgot to add "reparations"

based, foids are built for fucking, nothing else.

and what are the paki foids build for

White women are built for Hung Paki Men (like myself) to use and abuse. Who agrees? White cucks are welcome to answer.
White women are built for black cock... they really like to suck and fucked by nigger's black cock.

Ah, chadpreet fakecel with another thought from his cretinous teen mind.

No white foids like only black cocks.

I wanna make my mongol forefathers proud

I want to plunge my BAC into a white foid's pussy :feelsohh:

Lol cope no foid wants your disgusting streetshitter cock
Every paki foid wants to ride a dark big curry cock. They are tired of getting fucked by their cousins—now they want real man.

Every paki foid wants to ride a dark big curry cock. They are tired of getting fucked by their cousins—now they want real man.
hahahahahahah ironic seeing as how the average paki both dickmogs and heightmogs the average indian by an inch. in fact, indian foids are begging to be bleached by paki men cause they dont want a shitskin dravidian dalit to give them subhuman kids.

hahahahahahah ironic seeing as how the average paki both dickmogs and heightmogs the average indian by an inch. in fact, indian foids are begging to be bleached by paki men cause they dont want a shitskin dravidian dalit to give them subhuman kids.
Bro, go and recheck your facts. Indian dick is bigger than paki dick.
images-21-jpeg.661383

Average height of pakis is barely 5'6 while average height of Indian men is 5'8

Jfl at thinking you filthy cousin fucking poor subhuman Pakis being superior to your fathers.

Paki women want dark, tall and masculine curry man with big pp and not some poor filthy bacha baz cousin fucking badzaat paki.

Attachments

• images (21).jpeg
    images (21).jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 121
Bro, go and recheck your facts. Indian dick is bigger than paki dick.
images-21-jpeg.661383

Average height of pakis is barely 5'6 while average height of Indian men is 5'8
View attachment 661384

Jfl at thinking you filthy cousin fucking poor subhuman Pakis being superior to your fathers.
View attachment 661387

Paki women want dark, tall and masculine curry man with big pp and not some poor filthy bacha baz cousin fucking badzaat paki.
Cope faggot the average Paki dick is much bigger

Also the average Indian man is 5ft

The average Paki man is 5'5ft

Idk how you cope. No Paki girl wants a dark, smelly Indian. Literally. We all make fun of you here. Why would a Paki girl want a streetshitting Currycel over a Indid Mogger?

Cope faggot the average Paki dick is much bigger

Also the average Indian man is 5ft

The average Paki man is 5'5ft

Idk how you cope. No Paki girl wants a dark, smelly Indian. Literally. We all make fun of you here. Why would a Paki girl want a streetshitting Currycel over a Indid Mogger?
You are showing old stats lmao. How much would you cope with them?? Modern Indians mog the shit out of filthy cousin fucking pakis. I am glad we aren't muzzies otherwise we all would also be destroying our already fucked up race by mixing with cousins.
A paki girl would rather marry a rich Hindu Delhi guy than a stupid filthy cousin fucking paki terrorist.

You are showing old stats lmao. How much would you cope with them?? Modern Indians mog the shit out of filthy cousin fucking pakis. I am glad we aren't muzzies otherwise we all would also be destroying our already fucked up race by mixing with cousins.
A paki girl would rather marry a rich Hindu Delhi guy than a stupid filthy cousin fucking paki terrorist.
LOL whatever cope makes you feel better you pathetic street shitters. No one likes Indian men. Literally have the lowest SMV on the planet. Anyone living in the West can attest to the fact that Paki men do much better, partially due to better looks and partially due to better status globally. And you're glad you aren't Muslim? Okay, enjoy your cow piss and shit then.

LOL whatever cope makes you feel better you pathetic street shitters. No one likes Indian men. Literally have the lowest SMV on the planet. Anyone living in the West can attest to the fact that Paki men do much better, partially due to better looks and partially due to better status globally. And you're glad you aren't Muslim? Okay, enjoy your cow piss and shit then.
Yeah, sure fool:lul::lul:

:lul::lul::lul::lul:Lol cope no foid wants your disgusting streetshitter cock

:lul::lul::lul::lul:
pakis ruined their DNA by cousin fucking and corruption jfl