Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious White women can easily become “racist” Hitler admirers who yearn for the better of the west if the current Jew propaganda was replaced with Nazi

OwariDa

OwariDa

One Of Wun
They are susceptible to mass media manipulation so instead if they were told TND and 110 soon a lot throughout their lives from a young age it would be powerful.

I wish this was true: They should also be taught to be submissive, obeying, to find their looksmatch attractive(chad gets Stacy, Incel gets becky, etc.)

I wish this was true: They should also be taught to be submissive, obeying, to find their looksmatch attractive(chad gets Stacy, Incel gets becky, etc.)
German women in the 30s and 40s loved Hitler IMG 0048

Also death to the nigger loving cum guzzler who made the .webp format

Cause back then, they weren't under the manipulation of globohomo & knew their place.
Honestly if women could be manipulated to support anti globohomo and to answer the JQ it would be very easy to get rid of them

Normie idiots are easily manipulated by people in positions of power. Doesn’t matter if it’s Hitler or a zog puppet. I genuinely believe that most people like being told what to do and believe in by a higher authority. I’m at the point where I listen to all the arguments and all evidence then come to a conclusion.

White women are funny. They are the most privileged demographic on earth by far but they are the most exposed to the mythology of white supremacy, the total fraud that is whiteness, the rampant generational cycles of cave demon abuse etc. So many betray their own in an effort to escape.

Normie idiots are easily manipulated by people in positions of power. Doesn’t matter if it’s Hitler or a zog puppet. I genuinely believe that most people like being told what to do and believe in by a higher authority. I’m at the point where I listen to all the arguments and all evidence then come to a conclusion.
Normies are the epitome of Slave morality

True, women are hardcore conformists they'll be anything that people in power want them to be.

White women are funny. They are the most privileged demographic on earth by far but they are the most exposed to the mythology of white supremacy, the total fraud that is whiteness, the rampant generational cycles of cave demon abuse etc. So many betray their own in an effort to escape.
Blacks are more privileged than whites dumb niggerbrain. I don't understand why you niggers don't just make a redditaccount and get your free upvotes for your low IQ BLM-takes there. People here aren't the retard cucks that kiss your niggerfeet anytime one of your niggercousins gets himself shot by the cops. Try harder or better yet: fuck off.

True, women are hardcore conformists they'll be anything that people in power want them to be.

Blacks are more privileged than whites dumb niggerbrain. I don't understand why you niggers don't just make a redditaccount and get your free upvotes for your low IQ BLM-takes there. People here aren't the retard cucks that kiss your niggerfeet anytime one of your niggercousins gets himself shot by the cops. Try harder or better yet: fuck off.
Ahh yes, reddit upvotes and BLM scammers definitely translate to real privilege.

:feelstastyman:

>White women can easily become “racist” Hitler admirers
What are you talking about? They are already WAAAAAAAAAAAAY more racist than Hitler ever was.