Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill White Women Love Black Men Too Much That It's Criminal?

I am observant of foreigners and tourists.

Pretty much anywhere you go outside of America, men of color have it easier to varying degrees.

American foids and American society in general is truly racist.

keep coping JBB cuck.

I am observant of foreigners and tourists.

Pretty much anywhere you go outside of America, men of color have it easier to varying degrees.

American foids and American society in general is truly racist.
maybe that is why I am struggling. ive done everything right in the book. Lowered my standard to the point where it didnt exist as in I approached women overweight/obese/ugly/disabled/undesired and I still got rejected. No clue what else to but to studymaxx, I don't even know why I was born.

maybe that is why I am struggling. ive done everything right in the book. Lowered my standard to the point where it didnt exist as in I approached women overweight/obese/ugly/disabled/undesired and I still got rejected. No clue what else to but to studymaxx, I don't even know why I was born.
Whats your stats? are you a truecel?

Whats your stats? are you a truecel?
No clue but here’s how it’s like. 5’7. Very ugly. The most I can do is show u my upper eye area cause I don’t want to be doxxed, really bad facial asymmetry, very bad discoloration, acne. My face really is ugly and that’s holding me back badly

No clue but here’s how it’s like. 5’7. Very ugly. The most I can do is show u my upper eye area cause I don’t want to be doxxed, really bad facial asymmetry, very bad discoloration, acne. My face really is ugly and that’s holding me back badly
You sound ugly as fuck tbh, let me see youe upper eye area then

If there’s a God why did he create blacks and allow them to shaft whites and give them bigger roosters.

As whites we didn’t just get the short end of the stick, we got the short stick till the end.

Fck this man. Men weren’t created eqaul

Black men are fetishized because they have a lot of masculinity and the BBC stereotype. Ethnics can really only get damaged and promiscuous women, who are more experimentive.
Most of the women who throw themselves at these men simply want to try out BBC.