Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whitecel converts to Islam to run JBW game on muslim noodles

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

This one girl is from Indonesia. Goddamn Indonesia. A year younger than me. To make the situation worst, she bought a whole damn plane ticket from Indonesia all the way to Colorado with her parents' money.

:lul:

Noodles will literally go to the other end of the world just for white cock.

I'm surprised more altrightcels don't buddy up with Islam, their values align 99% of the time

They hate Islam because it's not white supremacist.
Any belief in supremacy as a birthright is RETARD SHIT. They don't deserve to procreate.

not a word tbh

she thought she could get the green card without even open the legs, just lol at this dumb bitch

It's not just supremacy even if you wanted to simply preserve the race as it is you couldn't that do with Islam, not in modern times anyway. In the past, it would have been possible though.

With that said, i wonder if Muslims would be ok about westerners converting if the price was an end to immigration and a complete repatriation of all non-white Muslims currently living in the west.

The whitu cocku hunger is truly powerful, she would probably sail on a raft through the pacific to get whitu cocku

Whitecel converts to Islam to run JBW game on muslim noodles​

Imagine reading this without any knowledge of incel jargon