Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whitecell ascends in Africa With An AfroFoid . Moggs all blackcells

massculini

massculini

St African BlackCell
-
When I told you that africa is the future of most incels , some write me off . I live in kenya . My country has become a hotbed of interracial marriages between foreign cells and local black foid . If you want some genuine booty . Find a passport and jet your sorry pink ass to Africa.
You just have to be white

Attachments

• 866002f61b613bec.jpg
    866002f61b613bec.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 104
thanks for the offer, but no money for my NEET ass

Cope black women hate oppressor mzungus

Most likely you will be conned into a fake marriage ceremony and your money stolen and her real husband or boyfriend will splatter your brain on the floor.

White dudes are pathetic. They are the most adamant about race "muh white genes" but the moment they find out practically no decent white woman wants em they hop on the first plane to an ethnic country.

Most likely you will be conned into a fake marriage ceremony and your money stolen and her real husband or boyfriend will splatter your brain on the floor.
Most of these whitecells ain't rich, just minimum wagers

White dudes are pathetic. They are the most adamant about race "muh white genes" but the moment they find out practically no decent white woman wants em they hop on the first plane to an ethnic country.
From blackpill perspective white genes are universally valuable

Always when there is an incel ascending and not with a tranny the “incel” is a tall normie

When I told you that africa is the future of most incels , some write me off . I live in kenya . My country has become a hotbed of interracial marriages between foreign cells and local black foid . If you want some genuine booty . Find a passport and jet your sorry pink ass to Africa.
You just have to be white
Beastiality =/= ascension, GrAY

Whites can do this plus asia. Ethnics could never.

Africa maxxing has long been viewed as the future. Ricecels have been going hard at it of late.

Africa maxxing has long been viewed as the future. Ricecels have been going hard at it of late.
Saw a bonafide ricecel holding hands with a LTB black girl not too long ago.