Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whitecels why don’t you guys Uganda max

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
why would i go to such a massive shithole

I Would but 1. I dont want to live in dirt or sand 2. I dont trust blacks at all and if one saw me with a black girl They will go ER on me 3. WATERRR

blacks from remote village are superior wife material but for geomaxxing sea is way better
I'm talking about overall life go to Africa, you can find a wife who can give birth to high smv children for short term I agree Asia is better

because sheboons are ugly

Why dont you take advantage of the fact you have an above average face, and that normfags love black culture. Oh wait, muh autism

Why dont you take advantage of the fact you have an above average face, and that normfags love black culture. Oh wait, muh autism
1) below average face
2) literally 0 ghetto blood in my veins, i rarely even say 'nigga' and when i do it sounds off

1) below average face
2) literally 0 ghetto blood in my veins, i rarely even say 'nigga' and when i do it sounds off
Umm, I wasnt responding to you?

fair but i would not want to live in uganda
ngl i would
their life looks full of thrill when i see vids of tourists going to those poor ass nigger countries, and theyre always happy, never sad
at least they have other humans who love them and i dont

This is...This is literally symetrically the opposite of what stromfrontcels talk and fear about blacks doing in white countries.

Bruh and these people in the comments going ER with "it was sexual harassment" when that white dude clapped that foid.

Lmao, everybody knows that when there's flirting involved this one of the things that do happen.

Just go to one of the poorest and most dangerous countries in the world whitey :soy::feelstastyman:

racemixing is cucked

I'm manlet and have Aspergers, i wouldnt be able to slay there

I would bring a bunch of food

Cope you would probably get eaten or end up on gore sites

Honestly, I am truly thinking about Passport Maxing, at this point. I've never left the country and I assume all hope is lost. What do I have to lose if I travel to a third world country to get pussy? My life? At least I died trying to ascend rather than LDAR in this sad, pathetic , excuse of a country formally known as the glorious world super power , the united states of America.

I would prefer South East Asia