Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Whiteknight dating coach

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
He has many more whiteknighting videos for women. He is very cringey and looks incel as fuck. He claims that he seduces women with his "dirty talk." He seems like a complete bullshitter, claiming many incel men pay him thousands of dollars to learn from him.

The simping starts at the 53 minute mark

He has many more whiteknighting videos for women. He is very cringey and looks incel as fuck. He claims that he seduces women with his "dirty talk." He seems like a complete bullshitter, claiming many incel men pay him thousands of dollars to learn from him.

The simping starts at the 53 minute mark

looks like a 6'6" ogre

looks like a 6'6" ogre
He looks like a log of shit with a beanie on, he's almost bald underneath it. Can't believe blackcels pay him to teach them how to be cucks.

He looks like a log of shit with a beanie on.

vladimir-putin-laughing.gif

This site is fucking KILLING me today.

dating coach is the biggest cope ever

Is he trying to say men chase the top 5% of women? This guy is so damn stupid.
Screen Shot 2018 03 28 at 120035 AM

Basically he's probably just "coaching" you to betabux roasties.
Sign me up. Might as well get betabuxed by him and the roastie at the same time.

Lmao unless you're 1.5/10 or below, you can betabux.
Yippie, I get to be a beta.

I rather not have any female interaction for the rest of my life if my only other option was being some roastie's betabux. It's pretty much prostitution without the sex.

Last edited:
Yippie, I get to be a beta.

I rather not have any female interaction for the rest of my life over being some roastie's betabux. It's pretty much prostitution without the sex.
I agree dude