Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity WhiteLiePill: "Personality matters... have confidence... height doesn't matter"...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
"But my BAE is over 6ft... come to think of it I've never been with a guy under that height let alone yours of 5,5ft sweety".

Why. Just. Fucking. Why...

Ladies were not going to attack you if you just tell us your red line preferences. We'd just move on. Allow us to move on. We're more likely to be fucking angry and annoyed with a bread crumb trail of little white lies so to speak.

Brutal No Reply Pill...

Let me explain your problem a bit, from a more primitive standpoint than a contemporary one:

Women LIE because it is in their biology to do it again and again and again and again. Why do you think this happens? The female brain could've adapted to reasoning like yours, but the fact here is that most men DON'T react well at all to the truth. We think so because WE personally wouldn't, because it would validate beliefs we've had for years, but for the average male the truth would be an insult and (from a biological view) an invitation to assault/rape/kill the woman because she stepped on a "pressure plate".

Just be over 6' confident.
Just be attractive yourself.
Just have a big cock a good personality.

This is just female nature at its finest, deep down they know it's bullshit they just want to save face or virtue signal to maintain her orbiters.