Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Lying foid claims height doesn't matter, creates post talking about how she dumped two short guys. You can't make this shit up

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/197uj05/dating_is_a_nightmare_especially_if_you_dont_care/

I finally put myself out there again, first date back in the market, this guy claimed to be 5’11. Okay. He was such a gentleman, it was honestly the best date I’d ever been on (the bar is low tbf)?
This is literally the best date she's even been on. But this toilet scum still feels the fucking need to throw in there ''the bar is low tbf''.
You can literally be the best she's ever been with, and it still won't be enough :feelsclown:
but I wore 2.75 inch heels and noticed when we hugged goodbye we were the same height
Oh, yeah. You know it's over for the poor manlet. He tried his best, literally WAS the best she's ever been with on a date, but that's still not enough.
What the hell? Why ruin a good thing, he is likely 5’8 and I have date with someone else who is 5’7 on Wednesday. I literally do.not.care. But what, am I supposed to give him another chance like the last guy and have him lie about more serious things too?
Bitch already has another date lined up. With someone who is ''5'7''. I don't believe that shit for a second. Probably a typo and it's 6'7 instead.
This whore has the audacity to claim height doesn't matter in the same post where she dumps 2 shortlets. Are you fucking kidding me?

She tries to save face by saying ''oh, it's because of the lying that I dumped them''. The perfect excuse. I mean seriously, WHAT ARE THE FUCKING CHANCES. 2 SHORTCELS, SHE DUMPS BOTH OF THEM. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Do you know why men feel the need to exaggerate their height? Because women like you will literally dump them for being short. I bet this worthless toilet wouldn't even have gone on dates with these shortlets if they stated their actual height.

I'm just so fucking tired of their lies and deceit and manipulation. Also, don't read the fucking comments. Too much rage and suifuel. Literally most comments are ''teehee, I would have toooootally dated this short guy, but he VICIOUSLY LIED to me about his height. He was 5'8 but claimed to be 5'9 teehee, I had to instantly dump him for that''

Why are they so cruel? I just don't understand. It's just needless cruelty.

They revel in mocking short men. They love to pretend height doesn't matter and that they would TOTALLY DATE THE SHORTCEL. Oh, but he exaggerated his height by an inch. Total red flag :foidSoy::foidSoy:. So she had literally no choice but to insta dump him.

Why are they so evil and demonic? Men just want to be loved. To hold hands with women, to cuddle with them, to hug them.

And they are viciously mocking short men. What causes this? I just don't understand how it's possible.

Image 2024 01 17 161429850

Look at this fucking scum humblebragger. Are you fucking kidding me? What the fuck is this comment??? WHO LEAVES A COMMENT LIKE THAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Image 2024 01 17 161551517

5'0 foid talking how she dated men taller than 6', including one who was 6'5. :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

What is this shit? Nah, I live in a simulation and they're toying with me. There's no way.

She goes on dates with manlets to complain and use the excuse “they were all bad that’s why i only like tall guys”

Half of the comments in that thread are basically ''why would men lie about their weight, SUCH A MYSTERIOUS MYSTERY!!!'', the other half is foids saying how they dump short men.

I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE

Image 2024 01 17 162047549

This pathetic worthless foid is trying to dismantle the blackpill, but actually confirms it involuntarily.

Women will NOT even fucking entertain the idea of GIVING you a chance if you don't have the magic 6: 6 pack, 6 inch penis, 6 figure salary, over 6' tall.

WE ARE FUCKING DESPERATE. WE HAVE TO EXAGGERATE TO EVEN BE GIVEN A CHANCE. THEY LIE AND SAY PERSONALITY MATTERS, BUT YOU CAN'T EVEN GET TO THE POINT WHERE SHE LEARNS ABOUT YOUR PERSONALITY BECAUSE THEY WILL INSTA DUMP YOU

WE JUST WANT TO BE LOVED. THAT'S LITERALLY IT. I WANT TO EXPERIENCE WARMTH AND AFFECTION, THAT'S IT. I DON'T WANT ANYTHING ELSE, I JUST WANT TO LIVE IN PEACE AND BE LOVED

Image 2024 01 17 162440138

Oh yeah, this lying 5'9 whore saying SHE ACTUALLY TOOOOTALLY PREFERS SHORT MEN AND LOOKS DON'T MAATTER THO HER.

BUT OF COURSE, THEY ALL VIRTUE SIGNAL ABOUT '''''HONESTY''''' SO OF COURSE SHE HAD TO DUMPM THE UGLY SHORTLETS

Image 2024 01 17 162727602

I TOOOOTALLY DONT CARE ABOUT HEIGHT
BUT I ONLY DATE 6+ PEPEGAAA :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek:

Jfl at the hypocrisy here. I’m more surprised that she gave a 5’0 guy a chance at all. Seeing that her username is “foodielyfer” and she posts on that cesspool of a sub, she sure as hell isn’t a catch either; you can sense the obesity through the screen :lul:

Image 2024 01 17 162930494

wHAT THE HELL?? This guy has a 10year old reddit account. And a foid literally measured him?? What the fuck is this clown world?? How is this not a simulation?

Image 2024 01 17 163106053

Look at this poor self-flagellating shortlet . He comes here and literally says his height prevents him from dating.

The poor guy literally thinks if he comes here to oofydoofymaxx and agree with whores, he'll get some pity pussy crumbs. ''YES' QWEENS, LYING IS SOOO BAD. SURE IM A SUBHUMAN AND FOIDS WON'T EVEN LOOK AT ME. BUT I AGREE WITH YOU!! PLEASE SOME PUSSY CRUMBS''

This makes me want to cry. That whole thread destroyed me. Look at what men feel like they need to do in order to get some pussy crumbs. It's gotten so bad. Absolutely no self respect, just maximum cuckery.

6000 years ago, this guy would have been a warrior. He could have just TAKEN foids. Now in present day, he's begging for pussy crumbs in a short man hate thread.

I can't do this anymore, I have to close the thread

5'0 foid talking how she dated men taller than 6', including one who was 6'5. :feelsclown: :feelsclown:
That's how incels are made. Natural selection hehe, inkwell... As long as it doesn't apply women. They lose their mind if they couldn't have kids naturally and then they demand their right to have a suffering kid with autism or other syndromes via infertility treatments. It's crazy how this is made a right while sex is not, which is harmless compared to that. If men had a right to sex, societies would not spend that much money on toxic meds, diseases, the rapists and phenomenons caused by outcasts.

this guy claimed to be 5’11

its Over for Us

Height does not matter >>>>>>>> talks only about height.

wHAT THE HELL?? This guy has a 10year old reddit account. And a foid literally measured him?? What the fuck is this clown world?? How is this not a simulation?
If you let a foid do that immediately on the first date she will know you're a pushover from there on out and basically guarantees betabux and cuckholding if you keep dating her.

So this stupid bitch and the commenters on reddit are saying it`s because they lied about their height and that it is bad ok so if she goes on a date with a guy who says he is 5`10 but he is actually 6`2 then she better have that same anger towards that guy but she would 100% not feel the same way about it because he is tall such a fucking cunt

It just so happens that they were both bad people tehehe. The same behaviour from chad would have been seen as charming because he's sharing his insecurities or whatever. And she sure is making a big stink about it if the subject of his lie is so insignificant to her and could have been down to an honest measuring mistake on his part.

Last edited:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/197uj05/dating_is_a_nightmare_especially_if_you_dont_care/

This is literally the best date she's even been on. But this toilet scum still feels the fucking need to throw in there ''the bar is low tbf''.
You can literally be the best she's ever been with, and it still won't be enough :feelsclown:

Oh, yeah. You know it's over for the poor manlet. He tried his best, literally WAS the best she's ever been with on a date, but that's still not enough.

Bitch already has another date lined up. With someone who is ''5'7''. I don't believe that shit for a second. Probably a typo and it's 6'7 instead.
This whore has the audacity to claim height doesn't matter in the same post where she dumps 2 shortlets. Are you fucking kidding me?

She tries to save face by saying ''oh, it's because of the lying that I dumped them''. The perfect excuse. I mean seriously, WHAT ARE THE FUCKING CHANCES. 2 SHORTCELS, SHE DUMPS BOTH OF THEM. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

Do you know why men feel the need to exaggerate their height? Because women like you will literally dump them for being short. I bet this worthless toilet wouldn't even have gone on dates with these shortlets if they stated their actual height.

I'm just so fucking tired of their lies and deceit and manipulation. Also, don't read the fucking comments. Too much rage and suifuel. Literally most comments are ''teehee, I would have toooootally dated this short guy, but he VICIOUSLY LIED to me about his height. He was 5'8 but claimed to be 5'9 teehee, I had to instantly dump him for that''

My reply

You are saying you dont care about height WHILE REJECTING TWO MEN BECAUSE OF THEIR HEIGHT, ARE YOU INSANE, AN THERE IS NO HYPOCRISY THERE

What if the guy said he was 6 fot 2 but was only 6 foot, WOULD YOU HAVE BAILED THEN, BBUUUT THE LIE DIDNT MATTER BRO IT WAS JEEEZ THE CHEMISTRY BRO, THIS IS PATHETIC.

ALSO There are no examples of TALL MEN LYING AND YOU REJECTING THEM, HENCE YOUR ONLY DUNKING ON LITERAL SHORTER THAN AVERAGE MEN WHO HAVE LIED ABOUT THEIR HEIGHT, WHERE ARE THE TALL BROS LYING ABOUT THEIR HEIGHT AS WELL.

Also this means that YOU HAVE NOT LIED YOURSELF ABOUT ANY DETAIL OF YOURSELF TO THE OTHER PERSON, OTHERWISE YOUR NOW A HYPOCRITE, CUP SIZE, WEIGHT, HEIGHT, DRESS SIZE.

Somehow you have elevated a man adding 2 inches to height TO BE SOME KIND OF CARDINAL SIN AKIN TO MURDERING, WHICH CANT BE FORGIVEN, IT CANT BE CLASSED REALLY AS A LIE BECAUSE EVERYONE CAN FUCKING SEE YOUR HEIGHT, YOUR NOT HIDING ANYTHING THERE IS NO LEVEL OF DECEIT BECAUSE EVERYONE WITH FUCKING EYES CAN JUST SEE THE REALITY.

IF YOU DIDNT CARE ABOUT THE HEIGHT THIS WHITE LIE WOULD MATTER, BUT A HELL OF A LOT LESS THAN IT SEEMS TO BE, AS YOU CAN OBVIOUSLY SEE HIS HEIGHT BECAUSE YOU EXIST IN REALITY.

So another excuse to dunk on short men and go straight for 6 foot and over like LITERALLY ALL OF SOCIAL MEDIA IS PROGRAMMING, ABSOLUTE JOKER

All virtue signalling bullshit to make themselves not appear as shallow.

Why are they so evil and demonic? Men just want to be loved. To hold hands with women, to cuddle with them, to hug them.
:feelscry:Only because we are ugly.

View attachment 1041093
This pathetic worthless foid is trying to dismantle the blackpill, but actually confirms it involuntarily.

Women will NOT even fucking entertain the idea of GIVING you a chance if you don't have the magic 6: 6 pack, 6 inch penis, 6 figure salary, over 6' tall.

WE ARE FUCKING DESPERATE. WE HAVE TO EXAGGERATE TO EVEN BE GIVEN A CHANCE. THEY LIE AND SAY PERSONALITY MATTERS, BUT YOU CAN'T EVEN GET TO THE POINT WHERE SHE LEARNS ABOUT YOUR PERSONALITY BECAUSE THEY WILL INSTA DUMP YOU

WE JUST WANT TO BE LOVED. THAT'S LITERALLY IT. I WANT TO EXPERIENCE WARMTH AND AFFECTION, THAT'S IT. I DON'T WANT ANYTHING ELSE, I JUST WANT TO LIVE IN PEACE AND BE LOVED
Why would anyone lie if there wasn't the need? Also, they cannot fathom the desperation that leads to lying. Tbh, I understand your frustration. It's hard to not be tortured by the insanity of the situation when men are accused of supposed 'hypocrisy' while people completely ignore the whole context and the level of desperation men have to deal with it.

Last edited:
Height doesnt matter but women accidentally date top 5% men

In all fairness, though, men should stop lying about their heights. They shouldn't drag themselves to the levels of foids. Idk about income though. Do you men really lie about that frequently? I know a lot of guys lie about having a lower income than they actually have.

View attachment 1041093

I didn't reject you for the job because you don't have 10 years experience for an entry level job, I rejected you because you lied on your resume.e !!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile men love fat women, tall women, short women etc, women dont even have to be feminine and theyd still be loved

they can do right things and find men, do wrong and even abusive things and still have men

They already are loved by many for more than their holes (their relatives, friends), its just an excuse to not be with us when they imply we all only want sex what a stupid myth, things on their terms or oh no the "nasty" creepy men would love her (they already do but whatever whatever whatever) and wouldnt that be a horror

Fucking cunt should be brutally tortured grapes by 5’4 incel and set on fire

They still complain on tutorial mode. Incredible

foids commit fraud daily (by wearing makeup) :feelsclown:

when I found out women wanted men taller than 6'5 I thought it was a joke until I saw it irl

this thread makes me so fucking depresssed. What do these foids have to offer except their used up pussy? They expect us to provide for them, fuck them, and fullfill all their shitty subhuman wishes and all they do in return is whine. fuck foids im turning gay and fucking femboys instead :feelzez::feelshmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back