Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] whitepill>blackpill

Heroin

Heroin

Recruit
★★★★
I would say that one of the most relevant foundations of the whitepill is to stop whining about being a fucking incel and accept reality.

Look at things from a more objective perspective and do what you enjoy and benefits you the most.

We all know how cruel biological determinism and life itself can be, but that's how it is.

The best thing is to accept it and focus on doing everything you desire instead of self-destructing, at least that's what I believe.

[IMG alt="Heroin"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/48/48140.jpg?1681849654[/IMG]

Heroin

Recruit​

The whitepill is just the final stage of the blackpill. I don't count it as separate. :feelsjuice:

The whitepill is just the final stage of the blackpill. I don't count it as separate. :feelsjuice:
I've accepted the reality but is still cool to share the suffering with other sufferers, thats the blackpill within the whitepill.

200.gif

I would say that one of the most relevant foundations of the whitepill is to stop whining about being a fucking incel and accept reality.

Look at things from a more objective perspective and do what you enjoy and benefits you the most.

We all know how cruel biological determinism and life itself can be, but that's how it is.

The best thing is to accept it and focus on doing everything you desire instead of self-destructing, at least that's what I believe.
Well I'm a fucking incel.

I'm otherwise happy except for that one no gf thing.

>stop whining about being a incel
>proceeds to whin about incels
good job following your own advice retard

niggas name is just heroin :feelskek:

I desire a new head and face, but that's not going to happen is it...

Cope or rope, tis all.