Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Whites are cowards preoccupied with looks & indulgence more than sacrifice for higher ideals. Their losses at the hands of jews & negros is justified.

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Invaders like niggers, jews, and spics are winning the fight because they are hungry, tenacious, willing to endure hardship and do whatever it takes to win unlike whites who are more preoccupied with looksmaxxing, female sexuality, and virtue signalling. Whites have lived so long in utopic conditions that they consider it beneath them to fight the good fight and get down and dirty. They aren't willing to sacrifice a single bit of comfort for long term gain down the line, while shitskin invaders have been playing the long game and persevering from the very beginning. One side isn't willing to endure hardship while the other has only known hardship.

nothing to do with the fact that immigrants are coddled and given way more support to start a life in another country :feelsseriously: The hardship they have to endure is only getting 2000€ in welfare a month

no their rational thinking capacity is clearly lost. they reason things like foids. anyone without basic rationality should be humiliated to death (in gta san andreas)

a shitskin wrote this

It's because whites are getting dumber due to foids choosing sheep-minded Chads over intelligent incels.

nothing to do with the fact that immigrants are coddled and given way more support to start a life in another country :feelsseriously:
And why are they coddled in the first place? Because of jews? Because of White guilt? And who let the jews in the first place and who gave into slave morality which fostered the guilt mindset? Face it, this is all due to Whites own weaknesses.

a shitskin wrote this
When you can't tell me I'm wrong, you call me a shitskin. Well this shitskin is tired of watching Whites complain while continuing to avoid conflict and confrontation like cowards.

When you can't tell me I'm wrong, you call me a shitskin. Well this shitskin is tired of watching Whites complain while continuing to avoid conflict and confrontation like cowards.
stop obsessing over skincolor and bitching about "muh whites", nobody cares

no their rational thinking capacity is clearly lost. they reason things like foids. anyone without basic rationality should be humiliated to death (in gta san andreas)
Their ability to bear hardship is lost. Their testosterone is lost. Their virility is lost.

stop obsessing over skincolor and bitching about "muh whites", nobody cares
You're the one who called me a shitskin so you're the hypocrite here. And being White is more than about about skin tone. Its both skin tone AND bone structure.

Niggers are dumb but they are fighters. This is not due to low IQ. This is due to softness and weakness.
That's because niggers evolved to become violent monkeys to survive in the African wild. It's not the same as the Jews selecting subservient whites.

Impossible to fight without a leader. And globohomo would prevent any leader from gaining power.
With modern media and technology it's easy. You can accuse someone of possession of cp and his reputation would be forever damaged.

Whites from Western / Anglo Saxon countries are cowards, yes.
Keep the Slavs outside of this BS, and Im not even Slavic myself.

Slavic countries should just unite, and wage war against the new world order

many see it, but only a few are in power
If many see it and still comply with tyranny, then that just proves my point that they're cowards.

If many see it and still comply with tyranny, then that just proves my point that they're cowards.
It just means that they're loyal, law-abiding and civilized.
Traits which made them the best in the world.

It just means that they're loyal, law-abiding and civilized.
Traits which made them the best in the world.
What kind of laws are they abiding? The very ones that keep them oppressed and subjugated? That's not civilized, that's cucked. Whites are cucks and cowards today. Once again, you prove my point.

What kind of laws are they abiding? The very ones that keep them oppressed and subjugated? That's not civilized, that's cucked. Whites are cucks and cowards today. Once again, you prove my point.
and every pajeet is a self-hating street shitter, ok

and every pajeet is a self-hating street shitter, ok
This conversation is not about pajeets or any other non-Whites. This conversation is strictly about Whites and their fall from grace. Stop deflecting.

The best way I can describe White Americans is that they're apathetic.

The lower class ones resort to meth and alcohol. Some of the fat, ugly, and poor ones will resort to Trump or white nationalism.

The white middle class live in economic uncertainty and pessimism and their numbers are dwindling.

The white upper middle class to upper class turn the other way and are just glad that they are in they're lily white neighborhoods, that their houses are paid off and that theyre accumulating wealth. Barely concerned even when some black and brown crime makes its way into their neighborhoods or cities.

Last edited:
The best way I can describe White Americans is that they're apathetic.
They are apathetic because they're still too comfortable. They don't feel the threat they're under. Its an example of the classic case of frog swimming in boiling water.

If they do not struggle to exist then they fail the Darwinian test.
Maybe being highly intelligent and perceptive they just don't see life as worth living. Which it isn't.

They deserve what's happening to them for not even trying take back what's theirs. We will lol at Europe's demographics in 50 years

The white upper middle class to upper class turn the other way and are just glad that they are in they're lily white neighborhoods, that their houses are paid off and that theyre accumulating wealth. Barely concerned even when some black and brown crime makes its way into their neighborhoods or cities.
Correct, also, rich white Americans are generally careless about their money and freely give it away. My mom worked for rich Indians and white Americans, and compared to whites, Indians were very stingy about their money even tho they were giga rich. Rich Asians have been taking over rich white neighborhoods rapidly due to white's complacency