Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel whites being replaced is life fuel

turtle4

turtle4

Banned
-
growing up a mongrelcel and bullied constantly by whites growing up now i sit in my room a hermit 5 years shut-in on disability and LAUGH at whites getting replaced in their own countries. i support the kalergi plan

if im not allowed to have a girlfriend and a fulfilling life then i support the west being plunged into total chaos by having 60 iq africans ruin ur countries. ur not gonna be happy either HAHAHAHA enjoy the brazilification of europe enjoy the welfare state ur forefathers built getting raped by some african with 1000 kids while refusing to work JFL

jfl
you’re an idiot
im curry but I’m not on board with the genocide of whites

whites built modern societies
they helped give incels like us a chance to enjoy a good quality of life

moreover white women are the pinnacle of beauty

When you finally replaced the whites.
04migrants1-articleLarge.jpg
10iht-letter10-india-superJumbo.jpg
delhi_trash.jpg

Hating mayos is just retarded. You should hate your parents for moving to a white country instead.

jfl
you’re an idiot
im curry but I’m not on board with the genocide of whites

whites built modern societies
they helped give incels like us a chance to enjoy a good quality of life

moreover white women are the pinnacle of beauty
i dont care, i hope to see it all burn within my lifetime

also white women being the pinnacle of beauty is why i enjoy seeing them being defiled like this. bring them down to our level. i saw a refugee camp filled with brown and black men try to break into an ukrainian part of the refugee camp filled exclusively with women to try to rape them. HAHAHAHA

GrAY joined today and instantly starts shit-stirring lmao

OP what happens to your disability benefits when your white majority state collapses? You think New Congostan is going to be shelling out welfare to the basement rotter NEETs who sat out the entire race war? :feelskek:

OP what happens to your disability benefits when your white majority state collapses? You think New Congostan is going to be shelling out welfare to the basement rotter NEETs who sat out the entire race war? :feelskek:

ur right fuck :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

i dont care, i hope to see it all burn within my lifetime

also white women being the pinnacle of beauty is why i enjoy seeing them being defiled like this. bring them down to our level. i saw a refugee camp filled with brown and black men try to break into an ukrainian part of the refugee camp filled exclusively with women to try to rape them. HAHAHAHA
That's because shitskins are ugly subhumans. You're a lonely, coping subhuman mud just like the ugly refugees. No women including one's of shit color want them.

Hating mayos is just retarded. You should hate your parents for moving to a white country instead.
This. Only mayos you should hate are Ashkenazis and white liberals/Christians who allowed this shit to happen as well

Most greyniggers are anti-white.

Hates on whites - will jack off to images of white foids in a few hours...

growing up a mongrelcel and bullied constantly by whites growing up now i sit in my room a hermit 5 years shut-in on disability and LAUGH at whites getting replaced in their own countries. i support the kalergi plan

if im not allowed to have a girlfriend and a fulfilling life then i support the west being plunged into total chaos by having 60 iq africans ruin ur countries. ur not gonna be happy either HAHAHAHA enjoy the brazilification of europe enjoy the welfare state ur forefathers built getting raped by some african with 1000 kids while refusing to work JFL
you would still be bathing in your on shit if it wasnt for whites

you would still be bathing in your on shit if it wasnt for whites
and soon ur country will bathe in shit. ever seen class pictures of kids nowadays in the west? a sea of niggers that look like me with a pale little dot in the middle. enjoy western collapse faggot

Nigger tier post.

and soon ur country will bathe in shit. ever seen class pictures of kids nowadays in the west? a sea of niggers that look like me with a pale little dot in the middle. enjoy western collapse faggot
its truly disgusting. glad to see that you didnt disagree with me and that you disgusting animals will be back to bathing in shit shortly