Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Whites don’t commit crimes often but when they do it's brutal

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-
Whites don't commit crimes often but when they do it's some of the most heinous and evil shit ever. It's like they are mentally disturbed, mentally unwell. White criminals are actually unhinged and crazy

. Yes blacks commit more crimes but it's usually petty crimes like shoplifting or drug peddling but when a white commits a crime he does it because he derives pleasure out of causing harm to other people. Blacks often commit crime out of "necessity" and "impulse" (too low IQ or underprivileged to be a normal productive member of society) . Whereas whites will do the most unhinged crime like shooting up a school or driving a car over Muzzies.

White crimes are more calculated and sinister too. A white man with a few screws loose is 100 times more dangerous than a black man

Last edited:
@DarkStarDown @Copexodius Maximus @Made in Heaven

Whites don't commit crimes often but when they do it's some of the most heinous and evil shit ever. It's like they are mentally disturbed, mentally unwell. White criminals are actually unhinged and crazy

. Yes blacks commit more crimes but it's usually petty crimes like shoplifting or drug peddling but when a white commits a crime he does it because he derives pleasure out of causing harm to other people. Blacks often commit crime out of "necessity" (too low IQ or underprivileged to be a normal productive member of society) . Whereas whites will do the most unhinged crime like shooting up a school or driving a car over Muzzies.

White crimes are more calculated and sinister too. A white man with a few screws loose is 100 times more dangerous than a black man
I am not sure about this.

Yeah because of white privilege :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :feelsree:

Where are all the sfcels when I need them
Whites are literally the most racist and capitalist cruelest race and they need to be oppressed by Jewish chosen race like me and I want white girl giving me blow job 24/7

whites are narcissists

Whites are literally the most racist and capitalist cruelest race and they need to be oppressed by Jewish chosen race like me and I want white girl giving me blow job 24/7
Do not sleep too late, sweetheart. :feelskek:

. Yes blacks commit more crimes but it's usually petty crimes like shoplifting or drug peddling but when a white commits a crime he does it because he derives pleasure out of causing harm to other people. Blacks often commit crime out of "necessity" and "impulse" (too low IQ or underprivileged to be a normal productive member of society) . Whereas whites will do the most unhinged crime like shooting up a school or driving a car over Muzzies.

Blacks commit 56% of the murder despite being 13% of the population, I think the updated stats are 75%. Hispanic perps are treated as White in criminal statistics but when they're the victim they have a separate listing, so remove that and White crime is even less. A White murderer is an aberration and unhinged compared to the average White, yes, but Blacks less so because on average they have less empathy and behavioral brakes.

Blacks commit 56% of the murder despite being 13% of the population, I think the updated stats are 75%. Hispanic perps are treated as White in criminal statistics but when they're the victim they have a separate listing, so remove that and White crime is even less. A White murderer is an aberration and unhinged compared to the average White, yes, but Blacks less so because on average they have less empathy and behavioral brakes.
@DarkStarDown @Copexodius Maximus @Made in Heaven
Probably the behavioural brake thing as uggo mongo said. When the dam brakes though, it doesn’t just leak out. All the built up pressure explodes.
water dam GIF

Yeah, whites commit more "white collar" crime

Now that you say it, most school shooters were White or Hapas. Cant remember a single school shooter that was a nigger or a spic

Yes blacks commit more crimes but it's usually petty crimes like shoplifting or drug peddling but when a white commits a crime he does it because he derives pleasure out of causing harm to other people
Wrong. Niggers kill twice as many white people per year compared to whites killing niggers despite blacks making up 13% of the population while whites are 60%. Go back to reddit you nigger worshipper.
@Lonelyus

Often high iq drives more extreme violence and murder, while low iq retards commit such small tiny crimes. There's a reason why Chinese civil wars were so brutal and bloodthirsty since Asians are high iq race.

Often high iq drives more extreme violence and murder, while low iq retards commit such small tiny crimes. There's a reason why Chinese civil wars were so brutal and bloodthirsty since Asians are high iq race.
Genghis khan was brutal

Genghis khan was brutal
High iq people are less violent and aggressive, but when they are, it's more terrifying and bloodthirsty. Ghengis Khan was one brutal and smart strategic motherfucker.

High IQ + aggression = the most dangerous man in the world.

High iq people are less violent and aggressive, but when they are, it's more terrifying and bloodthirsty. Ghengis Khan was one brutal and smart strategic motherfucker.

High IQ + aggression = the most dangerous man in the world.
fr for low iq individuals it's usually just violent crime but if they're high iq + evil, oh man that is one dangerous fucker

Especially us Germans. When we got angry, they fill their motherfucking j€wish history books with it (and made it even 10 times worse).