Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whitey imprisoned for saying white lives matter

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
It was all fun and games and ahahahahah lmao lololol hehehehe when whitey was in power and was lynching niggers and raping spics.

Now whitey wants us to feel sorry for him

Somebody should write a book called "The rise and fall of Britain". Starting with the early empire and ending in 2024.

Same judge let a pedo walk on probation. Jfl at Yurop

Somebody should write a book called "The rise and fall of Britain". Starting with the early empire and ending in 2024.
No too early< still. Whitey can still free himself from the chains been placed on him.Its all up to him though just as it was up to niggers to destroy slavery 600 years ago in that niggers could simply refuse to sell each other.

So maybe in 10 years soebody could start the book, for now its not yot ovER but time is running out for whitey really fast though

Same judge let a pedo walk on probation. Jfl at Yurop
Why do whites still go to work and pay taxes to fund all the niggers, refugees, woke etc? I mean as a mixed race I refuse to work but I see white cucks everyday going to work in the thousands. If I go for a 5am coffee at the central bus station I see loads of cumskins going to work.

What I am saying is that whitey finances this madness with his work and taxes yet could crash the whole system in less than 4 weeks if they all stopped working. I mean its no secret most niggers are on welfare most currys dont pay tax etc etc

You will never be white

Sad, nothing to be proud of a skin tone regardless of whatever color someone is, jailtime for this is too much, you can be proud of your ancestors tho

Lifefuel seeing pommies going to shit

Sad, nothing to be proud of a skin tone regardless of whatever color someone is, jailtime for this is too much, you can be proud of your ancestors tho
No whitey cannot, get that white devil in prison asap

No whitey cannot, get that white devil in prison asap
Correction not all whites. For Slavs allowed and encouraged. Only for cucked pommies

Correction not all whites. For Slavs allowed and encouraged. Only for cucked pommies
what should happen to the pommies? Maybe just let their birth rates drop untill they dissapear completely forever? I mean they genocided native Indians and Aboriginies and still today indians and aborigonies are in reservations. Or should be put whitey on reservations? What ya think is the best solution for these white devils?

what should happen to the pommies? Maybe just let their birth rates drop untill they dissapear completely forever? I mean they genocided native Indians and Aboriginies and still today indians and aborigonies are in reservations. Or should be put whitey on reservations? What ya think is the best solution for these white devils?
Actually no. Average pommy is not responsible for those crimes. Those royals were. When the pommies kill their own crown like those French did, all their sins would be forgiven.

Actually no. Average pommy is not responsible for those crimes. Those royals were. When the pommies kill their own crown like those French did, all their sins would be forgiven.
but you know the devils wont kill their crown, so again i ask what must be done with the devils?

Looks like a feminist cuck justified
I hope he died

but you know the devils wont kill their crown, so again i ask what must be done with the devils?
Don't know. I have no hate towards an average pommy. Only with their elites.