Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who are all those retards who actually pay for Onlyfans "content" ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41220
  • Start date
Deleted member 41220

Deleted member 41220

Coping is an automated process
-
:feelshaha: I just don't get it i always was curious about what kind of pay per view content was on onlyfan so i torrented a mega folder of like 150 gb of leaked content ... and litteraly every fucking thing was just shity topless selfies or poorly made 7 seconds videos that doesn't even show their holes being used JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: i deleted the whole thing after 10 minutes ... What the actual fuck ?!?!?! :feelswhat: who and just why would anyone pay for this shit ? :feelshaha: this is just so god dam retarded we need to find those simps and shoot them in the head (in unreal tournament) :dab:

its actually onlycucks who like to pay to random holes for no reason

It's just like people who are addicted to drugs. They'll always exist as long as there are morally bankrupt cunts who exploit other people

Only fans should be shut down and banned

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was a form of money laundering.
Better than NFT because at least you can get lost in the noise of the masses are retarded whales.

They think that by giving a foid money she will give them sex out of pity.

Even worse are the twitch simps. Donating mommy’s hard earned buxx to get a foids response :feelskek:
"It's only 5 dollars! I just do it to remove the ads! I don't mind supporting my favorite content creator if I can afford it!"
I hate this kind of people more than anything.

Ashamed to say I paid them for content but got cheated every time. They just send the content they want to make, which is intended to appeal to Chads like how OnlyThots call you "Rich daddy".

W
I would pay if it was a hot girl I knew irl like a classmate or neighbor or smth (never did so don't attack me) but that's almost never the case with people who pay for OF, I don't understand why would anyone pay for a random girl when half of internet is naked random foids
What a cuck

They think that by giving a foid money she will give them sex out of pity.
Basically a stupider form of prostitution.
You pay, but you don't get anything in return.

Literally an Army of simps created in an Underground Factory set up by the Government to Simp Desperately for foids, licking their feet like desprate Cucks, Inflating the foids egos to the moon

giving them every last penny earned, subscribing to their only fans, so the foids they never in their lives ever have to settle for fucking a nonchad,

Incels are doomed it is literally a Government conspiracy against us.

OnlyFans deserves to be shut down by the law.

Hurts to think OnlyFans exists because there are enough simps in the world to support it.

Good hearted simps have their place.For example on another erotica forum(they even use Pepe emojis),there are guys who pay from premium content and leak to us bottom tier wankers.One set of pics can cost like 30,40 bucks even with a subscription.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back