Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who do you hate the most - Women , Chads or Beta-providers.

Who do you hate the most

• Women

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Chads

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Beta-providers.

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters
river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
I hate the beta-providers the most. If men stopped providing for women or marrying women , all problems will be solved.

It is to be noted that the govt is the biggest beta-provider-protector and we all know govt policies are root cause of all problems.

Last edited:
Definitely women imo since they’re the ones that have the ability to share their love and sex with me yet every single one is the same and denies me that

This is a dumb question as its not even up for debate who the fault lies with. Neither women not normie buxers can be blamed since they dont hold the power, chads do. The big chads, the nobility like the dukes, marquesses, swedish counts, spanish belgian dutch swedish nobility etc. They have all the power. The world never seized being feudal.

Definitely women imo since they’re the ones that have the ability to share their love and sex with me yet every single one is the same and denies me that
Women are what they are , they can't be changed , it is in their biology to be like this.
It is the responsibility of men to control women like we control animals , like men in the past controlled women .

Saying u think women are to blame makes no sense. You wouldnt blame a chair for u falling over if you fall from it. Likewise u cant blame normies. They have no real power same as women. Women have more power than most men but its both a form of powerlessness also as its only relative, between women and most men. Only land owners have power. And only land owners are the only real chads. (also renters in a sense, but strong renters, as they too pay land tax)

Last edited:
You can be annoyed by the actions of women same as u cna be annoyed by a flie in ur face, but hatred towards them is not only wrong, its unwarranted and unnecessary

Saying u think women are to blame makes no sense. You wouldnt blame a chair for u falling over if you fall from it. Likewise u cant blame normies. They have no real power same as women. Women have more power than most men but its both a form of powerlessness also as its only relative, between women and most men. Only land owners have power. And only land owners are the only real chads. (also renters in a sense, but strong renters, as they too pay land tax)
Beta providers are the problem as they willingly becomes cucks and white knights and throw other men under the bus.
Govt is the biggest beta-provider.

Beta providers are the problem as they willingly becomes cucks and white knights and throw other men under the bus.
Govt is the biggest beta-provider.
They are too close to themselves being chads in between chads and incels to even help themselves (from buxing), they cant NOT be cucks. Its in their blood. Same as blinking. You cant blame normtard men. Blaming nayone other than the ones in power is not logical.

Chads and incels share many features which they dont share with normies. They dont have to & need to even try. Its two forms of the same thing. Normies try, chads & incels dont, for different reasons, but they still dont try. I agree normies are disgusting at a glance, but they cant help themselves.

I hate foids the most especially the modern foids.

Chads are the enemies of all. Eachother, normies & incels. Normies and incels arent eachothers enemies the same way.

I blame our leaders. It as nothing to do with Chad, foids, or betas. They're all just doing as commanded. What they are commanded to do has changed. I wonder why? :feelshehe:

season 9 episode 3 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
.................................................................................................................................................................
Joe Biden GIF

Your are on the right track

On one hand people in here who say they hate women would be the first to lick their feet and provide for them if it means getting desd starfish sex once a month.

On the other, we have people who hate chads but strive to be one, we all would love to be chad, stop coping.

Beta providers; foids behave the way they do because of them. They know they'll find some fucktard to cover their past mistakes, such as they're loan for a stupid degree, or child support for their bastard spawn. If men stop being beta simps, foid behavior will do a 180

I hate the beta-providers the most. If men stopped providing for women or marrying women , all problems will be solved.

It is to be noted that the govt is the biggest beta-provider-protector and we all know govt policies are root cause of all problems.
beta providers because those Cucks gave foids rights in first place. Same Cucks bitch about human rights when government beats criminals. Same Cucks who block Innovation and growth

Beta providers. Then Chad. Then foids. My reasoning using capitalism as an analogy:

Chads- the elite oligarchs

Foids- a vital resource whose demand is artificially inflated and supply artificially deflated - (due to the oligarchs manipulation)

Beta providers - the temporarily embarrassed billionaires that aspire to be an oligarch but settle for licking the oligarchs boots in exchange for just a crumb of the above vital resource

The oligarchs aren't going to willingly give up their resources. It's the betas that have to take it but they're just... complicit

Last edited: