Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else completely lost interest in vidya?

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
I remember how in high school or college I would stay up all night playing games like Red Orchestra, M&B Warband, FFX. Now I try to and can't go 15 minutes before getting bored and quitting. At first I thought it was from getting older, but my brother who's in his mid-30s still does it and there's all the reddit soyboys who play games into their 40s.

For those who don't play vidya anymore (or never did) WTF do you do for fun? Of course normalfags can go out with their friends to do something but being a social reject what else is there to do? I suppose one can do some solitary hobby like woodworking with enough money and space for it. Or solo traveling but IDK if that's worthwhile.

Every cope has its end

Hobby cost money. Having enough space can be a problem, that’s why I don’t get into car collecting.

I still play games, but rarely which game pulls me in enough to play it more than half hour, much less to finish it. Back in the 00s and 10s i was playing daily and finishing hundreds of games.

I did but now interest is returning, I had to take a break for 1 year plus with nofap and diet dopamine cleanse kinda too

We're all tired

i also thought i lost the passion for videogames until i played yakuza 7, i think you need to find a gem that "hits the spot" or just find other hobby

They started to feel repetitive and also boring due to a lack of people to play them with. I could grind out Grand Theft Auto Online for hours years ago moneymaxxing my character. I used to also be somewhat be decent at FPS like COD and Halo but I eventually started to suck and didn't want to embrass myself every time I played.

I only play really old Nintendo and Sega games ('80s and '90s) on my PC every once in a while, but yeah I only do so to kill time and I try not to play much anymore since I should be focusing on other stuff.

I still miss the games that I used to play a lot as a kid when I had my DS, namely Mario Kart DS and Super Mario 64 DS. Both of those games made my childhood.

I can still play, every once in a while. It's easier to do when I'm drunk and/or high. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

I've also lost a lot of interest in gaming.

I was never a big gamer to begin with, but it all just seems like a waste. Waste of time, waste of money. Life really is quite boring once you find yourself becoming disinterested in such copes.
Forget about jav

Tactics Ogre Reborn is the first game I’ve bought in a year

96b749d9-3268-4274-96ae-62c5ff3470b8_text.gif

Kind of died out. My dad helped killed my interest for gaming because he would watch over my shoulder if I was studying and the computer is in the lounge room (which doesn't help much). Now he isn't here (he's like in a different country now).

There are some bouts of excitement (as of recent) since I haven't played games for a while. Couldn't play much games because I had to try to finish my degree.

Not yet but I feel that I'm slowly losing interest in them.