Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who else is a eugenicist?

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
And thinks that its a good thing overall that we are been purged from the gene pool. We would produce ugly ass kids tbh and things will be even worse for sub8 male in the future

Yes, destroy chads, as they are outdated mammoth hunters, valued only because humans and especially femoids have primitive minds

I am. I usually think about how my suffering and failure are neccesary for a bigger good.

Yes, destroy chads, as they are outdated mammoth hunters, valued only because humans and especially femoids have primitive minds
I think the only ppl who should breed should be tall, good looking and smart

Do know that your ancestor left their debt to you. My 5 foot great grand papa had the sex and I suffer for it.

Nah, i do not support it.
If youre talking about killing/destroying living humans.
But it would be nice to destroy some bad genes and genetic illness.

o know that your ancestor left their debt to you. My 5 foot great grand papa had the sex and I suffer for it.
that's a good point, all my grandparents were short subhumans tbh but in their day it was enough to be a decent man with a job

What good does looks anyways beside attracting foids. All real contributors to humanity have been short bald men.

But it would be nice to destroy some bad genes and genetic illness.
yeah that's what I meant, miserable ugly people will only produce more miserable ugly people. Its an act of cruelty for an uggo to reproduce tbh. Eugenics is ultimately about minimising suffering.
What good does looks anyways beside attracting foids. All real contributors to humanity have been short bald men.
that's true I agree completely, but who gives a fuck about those men other than other short and/or ugly men

Unfortunately natural selection lets genetic garbage sift through.
Eugenics is evil and horrible in the present, but will prevent much suffering in the future.

Thankfully we have birth control now, except dumb soy boys like to have kids anyway.

eugenics is necessary for the long term stability and survival of society anyone who disagrees is simply being emotional about their defects, i do not care about ugliness as that doesn't always mean bad health but disabilities and defects whether they are physical or mental are a plague on the world that should be eliminated swiftly

Ugliness means derision and hatred from those who are beautiful

Eugenics will never work. I attempted to introduce the karma pill here, but the mod would ban me. The law of genetics are below the divine laws, what means if you need to learn some lesson in this life somethng will happen, does not matter if your parents have good genetics or not. And also we have more bodies than this physical body which rules our life.

Well, I know this is bs for everyone here. But if you as me, you believe in God, you believe in justice. It would too much "easy" to save humanity doing eugenics without people solving their internal conflicts and loving each other.

Matthew 22:39 "Love your neighbor as yourself "

No. That's being maximum cuck . I want my own genes to be improved. Fuck the greater good. What the fuck does that even mean? That I should just die for the assholes that hate me, so they can benefit from my death even more than I was alive?.

Dying for anyone and anything that don't even value you as a human being with emotions is beyond my comprehensive capacity. You're dying for a cause that view you as what's wrong with the world. I support enthusiasm. Its more humane. Just because you hate someone doesn't give you the right to reduce them into insects. Even insects play their role in the ecosystem.
Eugenics will never work. I attempted to introduce the karma pill here, but the mod would ban me. The law of genetics are below the divine laws, what means if you need to learn some lesson in this life somethng will happen, does not matter if your parents have good genetics or not. And also we have more bodies than this physical body which rules our life.

Well, I know this is bs for everyone here. But if you as me, you believe in God, you believe in justice. It would too much "easy" to save humanity doing eugenics without people solving their internal conflicts and loving each other.

Matthew 22:39 "Love your neighbor as yourself "

How can someone love thy neighbour if they don't love themselves?.

Last edited:
@Eugenicist
I'm more of an antinatalist myself

What is considered genetic trash is always evolving. Genome quality is relative to a population. There will always be a hierarchy built on genetic quality.

I am. I usually think about how my suffering and failure are neccesary for a bigger good.

Ironically I'm not because I realize the world is better if you leave people lesser than your own distinctness.
But I am in favor of eliminating many strands of DNA. But human discontent will always be on the rise no matter what genetic composition you put humanity in.
Contentment is not our usual norm as a power hungry species.
Women pick based on distinguishment the most out of all things. Genetic quality/ selection are relative. It's just htat whites will always be an ancient but long forgotten strand of DNA who will mog all non-crispr babies until civilization/ and human sentience themselves collapse.

No man, eugenicists are cucks. I would spread my genes as much as possible if I had the possibility.

And thinks that its a good thing overall that we are been purged from the gene pool. We would produce ugly ass kids tbh and things will be even worse for sub8 male in the future
I'm eugenecist as wanting to invest more in genetic engineering and changing my genes or the genes of everyone children so they don't face inceldom by either wiping out hypergamy of woman genes and/or making all males highIQ chads

Ugly genetic trash who procreate are child abusers.

I wish eugenics was implemented among curries a while back. but arrange marriage does the exact opposite of that. We are now crowned the ugliest race

I wish eugenics was implemented among curries a while back. but arrange marriage does the exact opposite of that. We are now crowned the ugliest race
And to anyone who defends a patriarchy here.

thanks for the link,saved and ill have to read it some time
But I am in favor of eliminating many strands of DNA. But human discontent will always be on the rise no matter what genetic composition you put humanity in.
I think there's a threshold of good looks/genetics you must possess to be a mostly happy person, this is where we should aim for every baby born

Eugenics is good but I'll be one of the first ones that'd be purged so I'm not sure.

thanks for the link,saved and ill have to read it some time

I think there's a threshold of good looks/genetics you must possess to be a mostly happy person, this is where we should aim for every baby born
happiness is not a universality in a vacuum. You must always have things supporting it. Telling people to be unconditionally happy wouldn't need to be told if that weren't the case.

As long as sub 7/10 women are allowed to breed, we incels will always be around. Most of us inherited our shit genes from our mothers.

The top 20% men need to stop pumping and dumping ugly foids and landwhales.

Hating your parents is a natural reaction to being born against your will.

It's hilarious how many morons make the argument that "If eugenics was practiced you wouldn't exist" like that's a bad thing.

Low IQ. Eugenics is more of an utopia than a beta uprising and we already have evidence to say so. Since we've established that women fuck chad only, then there shouldn't be any incels at all, natural eugenics was implemented the moment sexual selection started. Regardless of how hard you try, it'll always get fucked by genetic recombination and random mutations. At best it will slightly improve the genetic quality of the overall gene pool, but won't fix inceldom, even worse, it will make it even more miserable.