Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Who else is curry mixed with being a beaner?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Nevermind just being curry, being a curry and a beaner at the same time is fucking life on ultra nightmare because imagine being the 2 ugliest races on this planet that no foid desires even beaner whores do their best to avoid us.

Can anyone relate?

I actually once tried talking to a half-curry half-spic foid(she looked more curry & her last name was curry) and you want to know how that went? Yeah, no luck at all. In fact, she was more of a bitch to me than most other foids I tried talking to in general.

@Mortis

Are you serious? These combos exist?
Fucking over lol

actually i feel being SEA is worse than being curry

actually i feel being SEA is worse than being curry
Yeah, curries are uglier but at least our countries aren’t global brothels, and our women are too low SMV to date out

I actually once tried talking to a half-curry half-spic foid(she looked more curry & her last name was curry) and you want to know how that went? Yeah, no luck at all. In fact, she was more of a bitch to me than most other foids I tried talking to in general.

@Mortis
I don't doubt your inceldom brocel. I know you're the real deal (unfortunately).

she looked more curry & her last name was curry
For a second I thought you were saying that her last name was the word “curry” itself lmfao

like mixing shit and piss, thhat's like chink + curry combo

Now I've fucking seen it all: Curries need to be wereqpilled en-masse, it's their only hope.

@wereq @Chudpreet
They’re too delusional and lacking in self awareness to understand the wereqpill. Curry selfcide is unfortunately too good to be true, so genocide it is :society:

For a second I thought you were saying that her last name was the word “curry” itself lmfao
Nah it was just a Cvrry last name.
They’re too delusional and lacking in self awareness to understand the wereqpill. Curry selfcide is unfortunately too good to be true, so genocide it is :society:
Based take.

I wish I could make you & @wereq dictators of Curryland.

I don't doubt your inceldom brocel. I know you're the real deal (unfortunately).
I also am planning on replying to that thread you made about SFcels, it will be a wall of text ofc jfl: I've just been so busy collegeslaving, wages laving, and then ofc I need time so I can just relax & cope on vidya etc.

no being curry is worse than that tbh as a shit east asian myself
Are you Thai/Filipenis? I feel it's better to be curry due to less racial cuckoldry. As a curry, I can walk around any city in curryland and see 99% curry couples. I can walk around a western city and see only a small number of curry/white interracial couples, and the split is about 50:50 between IMWF and WMIF. If you are say Filipenis, you can walk around a western city and 90% of Filip guys would be single and 90% of Filip girls would be with a white guy. You can then go to Filipines and see a similar situation where Filipino foids are throwing themselves at foreigners. For me, I'd rather be a curry then deal with being cucked on an industrial scale the way SEAs are.

I also am planning on replying to that thread you made about SFcels, it will be a wall of text ofc jfl: I've just been so busy collegeslaving, wages laving, and then ofc I need time so I can just relax & cope on vidya etc.
Focus on your studies, best advice that I can give.

Nah its even worse
like mixing shit and piss, thhat's like chink + curry combo
In my middle school one of the most nt/popular guys I was friends with was this half curry half spic tallfag. Maybe it was because I lived in a liberal HCOL big city but the racepill didn't seem to effect him.

Never heard of this mix

no being curry is worse than that tbh as a shit east asian myself
I know how damn rare looking racially ambiguous as a curry is but the somewhat white/sand looking ones have an edge over asians that can't pass for anything else.

Are you Thai/Filipenis? I feel it's better to be curry due to less racial cuckoldry. As a curry, I can walk around any city in curryland and see 99% curry couples. I can walk around a western city and see only a small number of curry/white interracial couples, and the split is about 50:50 between IMWF and WMIF. If you are say Filipenis, you can walk around a western city and 90% of Filip guys would be single and 90% of Filip girls would be with a white guy. You can then go to Filipines and see a similar situation where Filipino foids are throwing themselves at foreigners. For me, I'd rather be a curry then deal with being cucked on an industrial scale the way SEAs are.
True I agree they are the bottom of the barrel Jfl, they also want to be troon

I don't think many people are that combination nigga

curies are low tier
beaners can utilize latino heat element

That's rough, neither ethnicity likes each other, except your parents

Focus on your studies, best advice that I can give.
Thanks man I am trying to do that.

I literally have a tab of like 7 threads I want to reply to & bump jfl.