Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who else is pretty much DONE at this point?

XOR

XOR

Banned
-
There seems to be nothing for me in the real-world.

And by "real-world" I mean the surrounding reality outside the door; I've taken a glance at all the options, but they seem meaningless, the motions lead to nowhere. Young love + Having children is the best motion of all, but this motion is hard to come by and will eventually lead to nowhere as well (hamster spinning on a wheel).

Humanity/Society/Culture/Earth has nothing for me. Maybe there is something hiding? But where? I don't see it.

Death is becoming a very interesting 3rd option. I'm not going to kill myself, but will slowly start accepting death as the main purpose of my life.

Who else is just about done?

Eternal reuccurence is your worst nightmare boyo

Im tired of existing ngl

I’ll get there soon enough

I just live to get drunk at this point

im just trying to lucid dream so i can hug my waifu. other than that, just waiting for sex robots

i don't know at this point

Join a cult (Except this one)

I want to live in a world of my own creation, far away from you or anyone else who exists on this planet.

Already missed young love so having kids seems out of the picture already

my life situation in your post.

Life for incels is just cope or rope

Only roasties are 'done' (as in sex, doing).

Men do:

Yes I am done. I try astral projection attempts daily now. I will ascend spiritually or die fruitlessly