Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Who else shitpostmaxxing?

Xumi

Xumi

5'5, 0% dopamine, living in hypergamous hell
★★★
For the last several months I spent my time shitposting on Discord and imageboards from the moments I woke up until the monents I passed out. Perhaps I compensate for years of isolation by feeding from (you)s

After ritalincels ban 2 word low effort shitpost seemed to have gone down quite a bit, but the postmaxxers are fucking at it again.
For the last several months
Are you NEET?

Shitpost till I join my nigga Ritalincel in heaven :dab:

After ritalincels ban 2 word low effort shitpost seemed to have gone down quite a bit, but the postmaxxers are fucking at it again.
What postmaxxers do we have left? Ritalin, Michael, Bretty and Sniffles are all in the cage and Eskimo and Cuyen have slowed down.

I tried shitposting but the purple niggers won’t let me

What postmaxxers do we have left? Ritalin, Michael, Bretty and Sniffles are all in the cage and Eskimo and Cuyen have slowed down.
There is no one user that is standing out particulary, maybe 1 or 2 but I'm not calling names lol, but in general there has been a rise of
"[verb] + s me" "yes bro" "it's over" and general 2-3 word posts here, at least I get that impression

I'm banned on every fucking image board on like multiple different proxies and my fucking ISP wont change my fucking IP no matter what I do.

I fucking hate shit posters. Imagine being so lazy and unmotivated
Stop right there buddy, I put more effort and motivation into shitposting than anything else. I sometimes spent over a day devising plans to efficiently shitpost and piss people off.
you can change your IP by simply turning on and off your router...
Only works if your IP is dynamic.

I just do crying of not having cute adorable loli waifu of culture, and hating nasty femorloids and thots

Are you NEET?
I'm rotmaxxing
I fucking hate shit posters. Imagine being so lazy and unmotivated that you don't even have the will or desire to meet your social needs in spite of being ostracized by society. Essentially what this means is that you have none wish to live.
Might as well rope already.
Bro it's my last cope

I'm most certainly not shitpostmaxxing :feelshehe:

I cope by reading other peoples posts.

There was a time when I used to be all day on 4chan shitposting, like I legit spend 16 hours there per day

nah man i only make very high effort posts and replys now a days

Kind of, but I don't go as overboard as some others here do.

Only the highest of IQ posters shitpostmaxx.

If i had the time I would shitpost on the discord with the best of you.

Welcome to the 3 words shitpost era

Shitposting is a cope normans use to cope with their meaningless lives