Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else somehow enjoyed watching ugly people suffer?

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
I often see very ugly women in my school. There's a foid in my class who wanted a high tier Normie arab nigga but he turned her down. She's been really aggressive since then. Her body is hot but her very thick glasses make her look a bit handicapped. Someone in my class once said that he would fuck her, but her face seemed off-putting.
The other day a fat girl ran up the stairs and I just knew what a shitty life she leads just by the way she looks. sometimes I see other ugly boys. I hate ugly people myself. I notice that human nature lives within me to reject and hate ugly people. Although I suffer from my ugliness myself, I am happy to see other ugly people suffering. I find the way they are rejected by society pretty cool. I've always been rejected, I know what it feels like, but I still get aggression when I see ugly people. Human nature lives in me too.

I know it sounds fucked up but I agree

I dunno, I genuinely have empathy for ugly manlets these days, I don't want to see them suffer. OTOH I avoid chads and tallfags a bit more and have zero empathy for them. If I see a tall homeless dude I walk past him real close and just ignore him begging for my money as if he doesn't exist (imagine being homeless if you're tall, lmfao how low IQ must you be). Whereas if I see a homeless manlet, I'd give him a few coins.

I just hate nature @Efiliste

I don't like seeing ugly men suffer

Then you must not be incel fuck off

everyone does. Lookism is in our biology. We want everything ugly to suffer and die.
Ugly in the human mind means unhealthy and dangerous.

everyone does. Lookism is in our biology. We want everything ugly to suffer and die.
Ugly in the human mind means unhealthy and dangerous.
fuck the human mind

I often see very ugly women in my school. There's a foid in my class who wanted a high tier Normie arab nigga but he turned her down. She's been really aggressive since then. Her body is hot but her very thick glasses make her look a bit handicapped. Someone in my class once said that he would fuck her, but her face seemed off-putting.
The other day a fat girl ran up the stairs and I just knew what a shitty life she leads just by the way she looks. sometimes I see other ugly boys. I hate ugly people myself. I notice that human nature lives within me to reject and hate ugly people. Although I suffer from my ugliness myself, I am happy to see other ugly people suffering. I find the way they are rejected by society pretty cool. I've always been rejected, I know what it feels like, but I still get aggression when I see ugly people. Human nature lives in me too.
Brutal

It's natural I felt the same way back In school if anything I'm glad I contributed to it.

Ugly is based, you just need to adapt a style to it to make it look ideal.

No, not if it's a man. Fuck off with this shit

I don't like seeing ugly guys suffer, just foids, but I also don't want to see them make their lives better than mine

It’s natural, after all, uggos aren’t likely to survive in a war.

The life of an ugly man is already bad enough. I just enjoy seeing foids suffer, be they landwhales, Beckies or Stacies.

I don't reject the idea of eugenics or anything like that. The only thing that doesn't suit me is that I can't find a foid about my level. We had women at school who were bullied because of their ugliness and even these flawed individuals found boyfriends. If this selection works even more or less fairly in childhood, then left-wing politics corrects it for women after school life, but not for men. I was much above the level of those women, but where did it lead me? That's because a man is a consumable and biomaterial for wars.