Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else watched Arnold movies as a kid?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Rotting at the speed of light
★★★★★
I remember turning on my PS3 or XBOX and just putting that CD in, Terminantor, Red heat, You name it, The dude was my childhood hero, Sadly i grew up incel and ugly looking, I wanted to be like him, Handsome, Movie star, Buff, Full of motivation!

He heigtmogs me by 8cm i asked a 6.2 dude to stand next to me, The difference was vast even tho i thought it wouldnt be (Not Arnold)

HE IS STILL GOOD LOOKING! Man he has King genetics, No way am i gonna have the same cool life as him with genetics like mine, No not just height its facially too.

Last edited:
The first terminator was good. The rest were annoying action movies. It’s depressing to think about the difference in his life compared to ours

The first terminator was good. The rest were annoying action movies. It’s depressing to think about the difference in his life compared to ours
Man i just wanna be Arnold number 2 and id be happy, Austrian gigachad still good looking at 70-80 years old probably slays more sexuado than the whole forum combined!

First movie was based AF, I liked the others too but not as much as the first one!

My favorites were Terminator 2 and Kindergarten Cop

I liked terminator but thats the only one i watched until i was older and saw that other one that i cant remember the name of.with the three tits thing

total recall?

I've watched Terminator 1 so many times I've developed a bit of a crush on Sarah Connor and if given the chance I would travel back in time to the 1980's to save her and also to escape the shitty dystopian society we live in today.

I liked terminator but thats the only one i watched until i was older and saw that other one that i cant remember the name of.with the three tits thing
THREE TIDDIES? MAN YOU GOTTA DISH UP THAT ALIEN LINK RN!

I can't anymore because he mog me too much
Same, Its hard to watch a movie knowing he mogs you at everything, Still good movies tho!

I have warm memories about 1 Terminator. Maybe my favorite movie.
The second is also good but the unique spirit is missing. Dont care about the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back