Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Who else works at retail and purposely tells foids the wrong isle of an item?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
I've built up this habit ever since foids admitted they like bears better than men and I gladly kek when they ask "Excuse me, do you know where X is?" and I intentionally tell them the wrong isle on purpose to waste their time. Its fun af

Id rope before I work retail

take out yo cock and say
"X is here for u"

nigga risking his bands for this :feelskek:

No, but I’ll make sure to do this if I ever work in retail :feelsdevil:

nigga risking his bands for this :feelskek:
Nah I always get away with it

Its pretty hard to fire me since I am under union so I never have to worry about getting fired unless I go into the extremes

I thought you said you worked outside?

I've built up this habit ever since foids admitted they like bears better than men and I gladly kek
Can you blame them ? A bear is much less likely to maul them than a nigger

Yesterday, a black lady asked me for directions in my park and I told her to go the wrong way. I do this every time unless it's an ugly man.

I've built up this habit ever since foids admitted they like bears better than men and I gladly kek when they ask "Excuse me, do you know where X is?" and I intentionally tell them the wrong isle on purpose to waste their time. Its fun af
i used to say give me a minute when they asked if there was a certain thing available, id go to the back and never come back, idk why people still think employees give a fuck, especially if theyre jannies, we are here to clean not tell you where x is

i used to say give me a minute when they asked if there was a certain thing available, id go to the back and never come back, idk why people still think employees give a fuck, especially if theyre jannies, we are here to clean not tell you where x is
"Can you go check in the back"

How about just accept the fact we don't have it:lasereyes:

And for your stupid ass go backs you give us it should be a 0.5$ charge for each go back

"Can you go check in the back"

How about just accept the fact we don't have it:lasereyes:

And for your stupid ass go backs you give us it should be a 0.5$ charge for each go back
tbh :smonk:

Yeah can't wait to quit Cuckway soon.

Hey if they can demote me without telling me what I did wrong then I can quit without telling them.
they still have cuckways open? fuckkkkkk i havent seen one in like a decade

How do retail workers know where everything is? Do they make you memorize all the items?

Customer facing jobs are the worst

Based take, you don't want to work retail trust me, its not worth it.
Cashier Alone Will make you want to blow your brains off!
No more than 2 weeks garanteed!! No refunds saar!

Customer facing jobs are the worst
I once almost shouted CUNT:feelskek:
The red haired cold bitch told me i was being rude to wahmen, fuck her!

Based agent of chaos.

NPNW neet life is the way to go

Based. I'd do the same if I was in your direction.

Yesterday, a black lady asked me for directions in my park and I told her to go the wrong way. I do this every time unless it's an ugly man.
You and OP are based. We should all do that.