Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Who has a lower SMV: Curries or Rice?

• Curries

Votes: 21 70.0%
  • Rice

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
depends on the curry

at this level it doesn't matter anymore

curries would be bottom of the barrel if not for abos

When I was an adolescent, I never realized Rice males were considered ugly or undesirable. I looked at videos of Chinese school students and saw them as intelligent and handsome.

Then I recalled something much later: My Y-chromosome.

curries would be bottom of the barrel if not for abos
Abos are so hideous, that it's almost a plus, because it is unusual.

There are probably a few girls who will date 1/10 men for virtue signalling.

When I was an adolescent, I never realized Rice males were considered ugly or undesirable. I looked at videos of Chinese school students and saw them as intelligent and handsome.

Same. For some reason I tought rice looked really cool as a kid. Strange bro.

Abos are so hideous, that it's almost a plus, because it is unusual.

There are probably a few girls who will date 1/10 men for virtue signalling.
First time I saw a picture of an abo i actually thought it was some kind of ape

In most cases, they're roughly equal in terms of SMV. But I'd argue ricecels are more socially accepted in the West. Rice culture moggs curry culture HARD. Ricecels have an interesting history, cool traditions, martial arts, anime and kpop going for them. Curry culture is just seen as incomprehensible gibberish in the West.

North Indian curries mog rice and marry more non curry women as compared to rice men. Rice mog Dravidians and low caste bengali curries to the core.

According to chudur-budur(pbuh) us curries are the worst

Asking that question is like asking who is more attractive, oprah winfrey or whoopi goldberg.

It literally doesn't matter to foids. They view both curries and rice as deeply undesirable unattractive men.

average rice mogs average curry

chadpreet mogs chang

In most cases, they're roughly equal in terms of SMV. But I'd argue ricecels are more socially accepted in the West. Rice culture moggs curry culture HARD. Ricecels have an interesting history, cool traditions, martial arts, anime and kpop going for them. Curry culture is just seen as incomprehensible gibberish in the West.
Heinrich Himmler would have a word with you

Brutal :feelsrope:

Curries mog tbh if only for the reason that noodlewhores are unprecendented race traitors.