Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Who has the best 3D foid AVI?

Choose

• Total voters
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Creepshot I've taken
★★★★★
Mine:
48620.jpg

@Uggo Mongo:
9329.jpg

@NormieKong:
49680.jpg

NONE. 2D SUPERIORITY ONLY

None of them. Women are fucking disgusting pigs

Yours because I’m an ass man

Foid worship
Who gives a fuck nigger. We're all going to die anyway and all without a whiff of fesikh, it's over. The world can be obliterated by a huge ass asteroid for all I care.

Why are you here? Join an androcentric forum if you're only here because you despise women, that's not the point of this forum. It's for people who cannot get pussy. You are not an incel.

It's a coping mechanism to deal with the pain from other factors, and it is frankly an effective one that helped many truecels stay sane.

There is nothing to do be done other than cope or to rope. Some guys are just not wanted by women and there is nothing that is going to change that situation and so one must cope one way or another. I will not judge incels who manage to do so in their own way.

For incels, this life is one big cope. Some people do it through gaming. Some through learning stuff. Some through anime/manga. It's unfair to take those copes away for those who already have very little to live for.
Call it pathetic. Call it worship. Call these people manchildren. But every single incel has the right to cope in their own way.

Who gives a fuck nigger. We're all going to die anyway and all without a whiff of fesikh, it's over. The world can be obliterated by a huge ass asteroid for all I care.

Why are you here? Join an androcentric forum if you're only here because you despise women, that's not the point of this forum. It's for people who cannot get pussy. You are not an incel.

It's a coping mechanism to deal with the pain from other factors, and it is frankly an effective one that helped many truecels stay sane.

There is nothing to do be done other than cope or to rope. Some guys are just not wanted by women and there is nothing that is going to change that situation and so one must cope one way or another. I will not judge incels who manage to do so in their own way.

For incels, this life is one big cope. Some people do it through gaming. Some through learning stuff. Some through anime/manga. It's unfair to take those copes away for those who already have very little to live for.
Call it pathetic. Call it worship. Call these people manchildren. But every single incel has the right to cope in their own way.
Didnt read, Too long,

Marry fuck kill. Marry the second. Fuck the first. Kill the third.

Who is the foid in @NormieKong 's avi?

I'm seriously wondering if I should set 3D foid avi (English 70s and 80s post-punk/goth vocalist), ofc I don't want to be accused of foid worship

I'm seriously wondering if I should set 3D foid avi (English 70s and 80s post-punk/goth vocalist), ofc I don't want to be accused of foid worship
What's your intent on having a foid AVI?

Correct answer
I am somewhat siouxsiemaxxed, I meant transforming my entire basement in a Siouxsie Sioux shrine.

You can consume Siouxsie in different forms. Buying random Siouxsie goods like mugs, graphic mousepad, body pillows and posters. Music videos, albums, spotify. There is a lot. All we can do as incels, is cope the best way we can without society's standards and petty moral standards holding us back.

I have a figure that goes for around 900 bucks, if you can even find it. It's the perfect cope for rotters who don't leave their basement. We don't spend money on going out and shit yk.

They are decorations. Eye candy. They're not sex dolls.

I am somewhat siouxsiemaxxed, I meant transforming my entire basement in a Siouxsie Sioux shrine.

You can consume Siouxsie in different forms. Buying random Siouxsie goods like mugs, graphic mousepad, body pillows and posters. Music videos, albums, spotify. There is a lot. All we can do as incels, is cope the best way we can without society's standards and petty moral standards holding us back.

I have a figure that goes for around 900 bucks, if you can even find it. It's the perfect cope for rotters who don't leave their basement. We don't spend money on going out and shit yk.

They are decorations. Eye candy. They're not sex dolls.
I used to know goth girl from group thERapy in my hometown, we had a music rehearsal with another girl (I played bass, they had guitar and vocal), rather emo than goth (she played guitar), but also whole black clothed.
When I was in high school in last grade I dyed my hair to black (I have blonde hair) to make sometimes haircut like Robert Smith, but I had too long hair.
Tbh I knew Siouxsie and The Banshees from 2-3 years, but I began regular listening month ago, earlier I avoided female vocals, unless Dead Can Dance, where there weren't conventional lyrics sung by Lisa Gerrard.